Long Distance Relationshi -Sang Yang ( HL )

Sang Yan (Hidden Love) X Fem! Reader

[Fluff & Lime]

{A/n: this Sang Yan is only in Hidden Love , not First Frost cause in First Frost, Sang Yan is for Wen Yifan}

————————————————————————

Bang!

You flinch at the hard sound of the door. "Sang Yan, don't be too loud. My sister is visiting" You hear you brother voice and look at the front door.

Duan Jiaxu, you older brother by 5 years old older, and Sang Yan, your fiance. You knitted your eyebrows in confusion.

"Ge Ge, why do have bruise on your body and why your lips is bleeding?" You ask in panic and run to Duan Jiaxu.

He smile nonchalantly while pointing at the guy beside him. "He did this"

You glare at Sang Yan. "Sang Yan!" You shouted. Sang Yan walk away and go to the kitchen. You just sigh deeply and look at your brother.

"What did you do, Ge Ge? Sang Yan will not do this without any reason"

"He catch me and Sang Zhi dating"

You look at him with the most unbelievable look. You know about their relationship and accept it but you are confident Sang Yan will do something to him.

You pinch the bridge of your nose. "I will side with Sang Yan this time, go treat the bruise" You walk to the guest room.

You sit at the bed and play with your phone for an hour before decided to drink water so you walk out from the room just to hear a loud sound at the living room.

You stand there in daze before finally getting to understand the situation.

"Sang Yan and Duan Jiaxu!! " You shouted in anger before walking to them, stomping the floor loudly. Duan Jiaxu just smile nervously while gripping his throbbing hand.

You glance at both of them and take your handbag beside Sang Yan.

"Go treat yourself. I want to stay at my apartment" You speak coldly and grab the coat (Duan Jiaxu's). You go grab a taxi and go to your apartment.

Meanwhile...

"Why does she get angry?" Sang Yan put iodine on his bruise and plaster. "She is in bad mood since yesterday and now she finally explode"

"Huh? Why is she in a bad mood?" Sang Yan raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"You are busy with the bar and work. You also don't contact her for 2 days straight and she have a big project at work so she is very tired"

"Ah.... Ohhhhh" Sang Yan widen his eyes and stand up, grabbing his important things. "Good luck!' Duan Jiaxu said teasingly.

You sat at the couch in your living room and slowly close your eyes. The eyebags under your eyes become more worse after not sleeping for 2 days straight.

"Damn that company..." You mumbled.

The door suddenly was opened and you realize who is it even without looking. "Sang Yan, I'm tired. Go bother Ge Ge" You still stay unfazed.

"I don't have any clothes" Sang Yan said casually.

You just rolled your eyes because he is always make an excuse that is logic. "Go take it" You shooed him away and continue closing your eyes.

Sang Yan stare at your unmoving figure and carry you. You Yelp in surprised before composed yourself.

He put his left hand on your lower body and right hand at your back to stabilize you.

"What are you doing?" You ask with no expression and put your chin at his head. "Let's sleep" You whimper slowly.

"I want to but work will start in 3 hours..." You said sadly and he patted your back.

After arriving inside the master bedroom, he put you at the bed and you nearly close your eyes but Sang Yan stop you.

"Take the day off tomorrow"

He put his hand under your clothes which make you flinch at the cold touch.

"I can't..."

Sang Yan stare at you with his lazy eyes and lean to you. "Then I will make you tired until you take a break"

You glare at him and try to push his hand away but he crash his lip into yours. Everything happen so fast that you don't even realize he already put his tongue inside your mouth.

"Mmmmmm—— ahh!"

You moaned when he lean to your collarbone, biting and sucking it. "So?"

He pulled away after a few minutes of making a love mark on your upper body. You rolled your eyes and hug his neck, pulling him to you.

"Fine. I will tell my boss"

Sang Yan smirk and sit down normally. Like he never touch you. You stare at him in disbelief before grab his collar harshly.

He was surprised at the motion before smirking in mischievous.

"Continue" You order him.

"Hm? Why don't you continue it yourself?" He said teasingly. "That's fine by me"

You quickly tug his tie and take it off before using it to tied his hands from behind. You push him down and sit on his waist.

"I am in control today"

Sang Yan lip quiver in excitement when you start to suck his neck hardly. Without giving him anytime to take a breath, you grip his neck. Not too hard. Just enough for him to know that you're in control tonight.

"Dog"

You smirk seductively and Sang Yan return the smirk the same like you.

"Master"