Liar - Isis (ITLOA)

Isis De Elmir(Into The Light Once Again) X Fem! Anorexia! Reader!(Requested)

TW: Abuse, Anorexia

[This actually inspired by How To Get My Husband On My Side]

[Angst, Fluff]

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Isis, she will be your wife and the crown princess" The emperor smiles while Isis stares at the 17-years-old girl in front of him.

The girl smile widely at him. "Nice to meet you, your highness!" She exclaimed happily. Isis stay silent for a while before nodded. "Nice to meet you too. You can stay at my Palace from now on" He said gently.

"Really?! That's so kind of you, Your Highness!" The girl shows excitement on her face. "Yes, My Princess" Isis suddenly said before walking away. Leaving the girl shocked at the nickname.

'Did he just called me princess?!' You thought but composed yourself in front of the emperor and your father.

"It seems that your precious daughter will have to separate with you,Duke" The emperor laugh while my father look at you with loving eyes.

"Yes.. I can't bare myself to separate with her but it seems I have to..." He said sadly while patting your head. You just smiled. "It seems so, Father"

'Bullshit. Your main priority is to get higher position. You think I am sad? Fuck off, I would rather live as a maid than breath at the same place as you' You thought while crying fakely.

"I will surely visit you, my dear" He said while pecking your forehead. You kiss his cheek in return before following the maid. 'You better don't' "You have to visit me, Father!"

2 Months Later

"Can I call you Isis?" You suddenly asked after your official marriage and your 18th birthday. Isis stare at you with a weird expression again before nodded.

"Yes, My Princess" You don't know why he always call you that but it makes you feel soft deep inside your heart. "Thank you so much, Isis! This is why I fell in love with you!"

You hummed while sipping the red wine. You froze after a while and the glass fall to the floor. "Princess?!" Isis stand up and run towards you.

He froze in shock after seeing blood coming out of your mouth. "Ah... I'm sorry.. Huck!.. Wait! Please don't come near!!.. The blood will splutter at your clo-Huck!!" More deep red blood coming out of your mouth.

"Who cares about that. Stop talking!" Isis grit his teeth and carry you in bridal style. You want to say something but your consciousness slowly slipping out and you start to faint.

"Call---righ--!"

"Ugh..."

You let out in pain and look around the familiar bedroom. You grit your teeth in furious. 'That old man will never leave me alone..' You thought.

"My princess" You quickly change your expression and turn to Isis. "Isis! I'm sorry for the chaos last night!" You exclaim and hug his arm.

"... Its been a week" What he said makes you stop. "Huh?" "You got a deadly poison. Aisha have to use her spirit power to heal you" Isis explained.

"Is that so? I should say thank you to her!!" You said when suddenly you turn to the large window. "Princess?" You turn to Isis and smiled.

"It seems that you have works, Isis! I need rest too!" You exclaimed and snuggle into the bed. Isis stare at you, like usual with his weird stare, and leave.