Happy Ever After - Bliss & Lippe & Asher

Asterope Franz (The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass) & Lippe Franz & Bliss Franz (The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass)

[Angst, Fluff]

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Please save Aria! Even if it means sacrifice the baby!"

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. We failed to saved her Majesty" The doctor kneels down while bowing. Asher who was devastated just stayed silent.

All of them thought that there will be a blood sacrifice so all of them are shaking.

"How about the babies..?" He muttered. "One of them seems to have a bad body so we need to treat her more and the other are healthy" The nurse quickly said shakingly.

"The older will be named Bliss and the other is Lippe. Annie, take care of them. I appoint you as their nanny" That's the only words he said before leaving the place. Not even once he wants to see his half one lifeless.

4 years later

"Lippe, that's mine!!" Bliss cried out when her toys was taken away. They were playing at the garden so her cried was very loud.

"Princess, your toys is broken! It will be repaired tomorrow" Jessi tried to comfort her but the cries become more loud.

Annie and Jessi started to worried. At this rate, Bliss body will collapse but Lippe also seems to hold back her cries.

"What is this noise?" They flinched and bowed quickly. "Your Majesty "

"Why are you crying?" Asher asked his children expressionlessly. Jessi start to worried that the twin will cry but it's the opposite.

Bliss run to him and hug his leg. "Huwargh! Lipps takes my toy!!" She start to complain. "Nwo! I did not!" Lippe shouted with teary eyes.

They both glare at each other and started crying in sync.

Asher was in fact caught off guard. "That's my toy!!" "No, it is mine!" He sighed and carried both of them in his arms.

"Don't fight over trivial things" He said blankly. Lippe huffed. "But you never give us toys" Asher furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then the toys is...?"

"It is my old toy, Your Majesty. I'm sorry. We have no budget to buy toys" Annie bowed down. "What do you mean? I always send more than enough every month" Asher started to frowned.

"Uhm..."

"Ruby takes the budget for the Palace budget" Annie cutted Jessi words. "I already separate the budget" "... Ruby said that the Princesses doesn't need that much of money"

"Ha!" Asher laughed in disbelief. "Hanged her." He said to his aide before walking away with the twin in his arms.

"Woah... That's so cool, Papa!" Bliss said with her baby voice. "... You know me?" Asher asked after a few moments of silence.

"Of course! Your portrait was hanged at the main room" Lippe said facts. Asher just realized about it and nodded.

"Mama is also pwetty..." Bliss muttered. "Bliss! Don't talk about Mama!!" Lippe shouted which makes the innocent girl look at her weirdly. "Why?"

"The servants said that we will get kicked out if we talk about Mama!" Asher freeze at the words.

"Who said that?" He tried to keep his composure. "Uhm... Ruby and a few maid..." She muttered and Asher tch-ed.

He then stop in front of a bedroom and open the door before putting the both of them on the bed. "Go to sleep first"

Without waiting for their answers, Asher walk out from the room with vein popping out from his neck to forehead.