Healing - Phileo(IBTADOTML) Request

Duke Phileo Boleoti [I Became The Adopted Daughter Of The Male Lead] X Sick! Female! Reader

Leonia is 15 years old in this ff

Angst, fluff

——————————————————

"Mom? Why is Auntie angry at you?" Your innocent young daughter, Luna, asked. You brush her hair gently.

"Nothing, sweetie. Just a normal bickering" You smile at her. "But she always beating you" Your five years old daughter pouted.

You caress her black hair. 'It remind me of the person I fell for' You move to the side at the bed and pat the empty space beside you.

"Lied down beside mom, Luna"

Your daughter follow your instructions and she hug you. "Mom, you should get well soon. I want us to walk at the garden again" She muttered.

You hold back your sob and hug her tightly. "Of course, Dear"

——————————————————

6 Years Later

"Aunt, please cure mom disease!" Luna kneel down in front of Countess Tedross who just calmly checking her nails.

"Why should I? Your mother deserve it"

"Please! Or she will die!!" Luna beg with a desperate voice. The Countess just glance at her before pulling her hair. "Argh!"

"You, who are you to order me? Go search someone else. Maybe your father. Oh wait! Your father doesn't even know about your existence" She smirk sarcastically.

Luna just stay silent until she left. The 9 years old girl walk inside her bedroom with her mother.

"Mom, I'm here" She walks closer to her bedridden mother who just smile at her with pale face. "Luna... My.. daughter, welcome.." You muttered slowly while grabbing her hand.

"Mom, I want to meet dad"

The sudden statement makes you shocked. "What do you mean?" "I want for you to heal! So please mom... Tell me. I will do anything for him to cure you!"

You just stare at her begging eyes. "... Duke Phileo of Boleoti" You said and smile a little after seeing her eyes shine in happiness.

Luna happy expression then change in an instant. "But I don't want to leave mom alone at here..." She pouted.

You just stay silent because you know what danger there will be in here. "It's okay, Luna. You can go" She grip your hand and gives a big smile.

"I will come back for you, Mom"

"I will be waiting"

——————————––🥀————————————

"Who are you?" Luna flinch at the stern voice. She quickly stand up from the couch and bowed.

"I greet the future heir of Dukedom Boleoti, Lady Leonia" She said something formal that her mother remind her.

Leonia glance at her from the corner of her eyes. "Hey. Are you my father's child?" Luna flinch and grip her dirty pants in fear.

"Hey, I asked you"

She stay silent and clench her eyes. "Leo, who is she?" Luna suddenly hear an unknown guy voice. The shiver suddenly ruin down her spine when she made an eyes contact.

She quickly kneel down to the floor. "Please! Please cure my mother! I beg you... Please..." Luna please nonstop.

"... Dad, she is your child"