I Will Always Be There For You - Calisto (SMS)

Calisto [Saving My Sweetheart] X Fem! Wife! Reader!

TW: Suicide

[Angst, Fluff]

-----------------------

14 Years Ago

You look at the young prince curiously. ‘So he is my future husband...’

The emperor then smiled. “Calisto, this will be your wife from now on” He says and looks at you.

You fiddled in your place nervously while also being shy. You're just 7 years old so you don't know anything.

Before you could cry because of the anxiety, a hand held out to you. The young prince, Calisto, smile kindly at you.

“Nice to meet you, My Lady”

It was at that moment the young innocent kid fell in love.

10 Years Ago

“Your Highness, are you okay?!” You shouted while trying to barge inside the bedroom. “Don't bother, Lady”

The Emperor said coldly without sparing a glance at you.

You gulped but trying to brave yourself. “Your Majesty, The prince doesn't do anything so please let him go!” You said desperately.

The Emperor then looked at you properly with his cold and scary eyes. You flinched but try your best not to lose this.

The Emperor, put a hand on your shoulder which makes you flinched again but this time, you shiver in fear.

“My Lady, this is not your business ” You gulped and only look down on the ground before nodding slowly.

‘I'm so sorry ... I really want to rescue you from this hell...’

7 Years Ago

Your mouth went agape in surprise. You quickly hold his sleeve desperately. “Your Highness, Calisto, what are you doing?! Stop burning the temple!!” You said beggingly.

“So annoying” He sighed without looking at you but you can see that his eyes is empty already.

‘Am I too late to save you?...’

1 Year Ago

He finally come back. After years staying at the magicians tower, your love is finally back.

“Calisto!”

You look at him from afar as his sister, Dayna, is hugging him tightly. You just smile slightly.

‘She is his only comfort after all’

After a while, Calisto finally look at you. I just smile awkwardly. After all, we both never talk much.

He suddenly went towards you and hold your hand before kissing the top politely. “Nice to meet you again, My Lady” He said with his deep raspy cold voice.

You blushed in embarrassment and stuttered. “U—uh, ye—yeah... Right ... Ni—nice to meet—too, Yo—Your Highness ” You slightly feel second embarrassment.

‘Why the heck I am stuttering like a attention seeking bitch?!!’ You thought while shouting inside your mind.

Calisto's eyes were a little wide before he chuckled. You widen your eyes. ‘This is the first time after so long...’

“My Lady”

“Yes?” This time, you answer it calmly.

“Can I propose to you now?” Calisto asked even though he keep up with his stoic expression.