Pregnancy - Isis (ITLOA)

Isis De Elmir(Into The Light Once Again) X Female! Pregnant! Reader

[Fluff]

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Sister Y/n!"

You look towards the familiar voice and smile happily. "Princess Aisha" You muttered but her expression becomes sullen.

"Princess?" You ask worriedly. "I already said to stop calling me princess, Sister" Aisha sigh sadly.

You quickly panicked. "I'm sorry! It just an old habit" You try to explained. "But you're my sister-in-law and the crown princess. It is rude for a family member to called each other like that" She cry dramatically.

"Al-Alright, Aisha. I will not call you that again" You said quickly and Aisha instantly smile happily.

"That's great!" She grin and you two walk beside each other to your and Isis Palace. "How's the baby?" Aisha suddenly asked.

You smile and rub your 7-month old stomach. "The doctor said the baby is fine and healthy. Also, they have been kicking my stomach every time. Especially at night" You sigh deeply but still smiling gently.

"Ah! That's why you has an eyebag under your eyes!" Aisha said and you quickly widen your eyes.

"Is it that showing? I thought I already put makeup enough to hide it" You muttered worriedly.

"It's not that showing. But I know the sudden change every time I met you, Sister" She explain with a grinned.

You smile elegantly and pat her head. Aisha just giggle at your motherly attitude.

"Y/n! Aisha! " You both heard someone called you. You two look in front of you both and see Isis with his usual gentle smiled.

"Brother!" Aisha exclaim and you just bowed at him to show respect.

"Aisha, mom called you. You should go right away" Isis talk to his sister and she just nodded and walked away.

"Y/n"

"Yes?"

You stare at him and he just stare at you, sighing. "Di-Did I do something wrong, Your highness?" You ask nervously but he just hold your hand and smile gently.

"Don't be too formal, Y/n" He muttered softly. "Ah!..." You let out in realization and stay silent.

"I-I'm sorry. It just become an habit to know my position" Isis frown at your sentence.

"Y/n. It seems like you forgot your position. You're the Crown Princess and one of the important person in this Empire" He said sternly and you start to become nervous.

'Yea. It was like that but it doesn't change the fact that this marriage is just a arrange marriage..' You thought and flinch when hear Isis sighing.

"Y/n, I know what you thinking but didn't we already confirm our feelings to each other?" He smile sincerely.

'Ah.. Right' Your frown becomes a smile in an instant at his words.

"Right. I forgot" You said and he smile at your sudden change of mood. Isis kiss your forehead and stare at you with a loving eyes.

"Let's go inside. You must be tired from walking" He said while holding your hand and you nodded.

"I love you both so much" Isis muttered and rub your stomach while kissing your neck in loving way.

"We love you too" You kiss him at the lip.