Broken-Rupert (IBTMLAD)

Rupert Riros / Pardus (I Became The Male Lead's Adopted Daughter)X Fem! Reader

[Angst]

TW!! MENTIONS OF MISCARRIAGE SO IF YOURE SENSITIVE, DON'T READ THIS.

———————————————————————

"Viscountess"

You look at the voice and bowed. "Greetings, Duke"
It's quite normal for you and the Duke to exchange greetings at banquet.

You both stand beside each other without saying anything while Phileo is drinking the wine.

"Did you make Rupert overworked again?"

"No, I just give the same amount as always" You sighed at his answer. "Right, the usual 5 documents in a day" You said sarcastically.

Phileo just hummed. "Oh right, tomorrow I will not be at here so take care of Leo for me, okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "I will."

You and Phileo naturally become friends because your husband is his closest aide so it is normal. "You can also stay at my mansion while at that. Leo likes you" You just nodded.

You also sometimes stay at the Duke's mansion for business and because your husband stay at the mansion.

———

You take a sip of the tea while reading the paperwork. You sighed.

"Loyd, burn this paper" You give him stack of papers. The butler of your mansion take it and throw it at the fire burner.

You read more documents. "Loyd, send this to Rupert. This needs his permission" You hand him another document.

He grab it and walk out from the room. It is now late night and you just comeback from the banquet. You sighed again.

Tomorrow I need to go to the Duke's mansion but I can meet Rupert. It's been a long time.

You smile slowly.

————

"Young lady!! Stop running!" You follow Leonia who was running away from you.

"Arghh!! I'm sorry, Y/n! I doesn't mean to eat your cookies!" She whined. "No, it's fine! I can ask the maids to made more!"

Leonia stopped and look at you with big eyes. "Really?" She ask cautiously. "Yes, young lady" You patted her head gently.

"Hmm" She pouted cutely. Huhu, she is so cute. I wish I can have a child too.

"Young lady, it's time for your etiquette lesson"

You sees that Leonia's expression start to become dark. You stare silently. That countess Tedross will be in danger.

You just let it go and continue walking to the hall after Leonia leaves. "Madam" You smile slightly at the sight of Leonia's personal guard.

"Oh sir"

You both talked for a little until Leonia runs to you. You, the guard and her personal maid knows the atmosphere and the maid quickly carry her.

Miss Connie asked questions gently and the guard bring her a blanket but then the Countess runs towards Leonia.

You glare at her and tried to stop her but Leonia already in front of her. They both talked about something but it's become blurry for you because of the intense atmosphere.

Something then struck you which makes you fell on your knees while gasping for air.

The beast fang.

You try to composed yourself so you can comfort Leonia but you're just a normal noblewoman so it is hard.

You use all your energy and shouted. "LEONIA!!" She seems to flinched but it continue more stronger. You curse under your breath.

No one can stop her now. Only the Duke.

Your body start to be in pain and you winch your eyes, tears start dripping out. Darn, the beast fang is more worse than I thought.

You feels something trickle down on your lower body and look slowly with a headache. You widen your eyes. Blood was coming out.

You knew straight away what was happening. You had the guess days ago but never had the chance to confirmed it.

Your head start to spinning and you close your eyes while still breathless.

———————
4 Days Later
———————

You sit up while staring into the space. Your child disappeared. It died before you can even confirmed it existence.

But not even once Rupert visit you. You know he is busy handling the North Nobles but it's just too much.

You start to feel hatred. For yourself. You never realized how loveless Rupert was to you. He never talk to you other than for business. He never smile at you. He just kiss you only when you started it. You're so stupid.

You're tired from crying for 3 days straight so you just stare emptily into nothing and you glance, the photo frame from your marriage.

You clench your teeth and grab it before throwing it hard to the floor. It shattered instantly.

'Madam?!"

Loyd run to you. You just stare at him. "Prepare the divorce agreement " "What-?" "Right now!!" You shouted .

Loyd flinched and hesitant for a moment but because of his master's wish, he decided to follow the madam's will.

After half an hour, Loyd comes back with documents in his hands. You grab it and write with a pen that you had for emergency.

"Give this to the Viscount and ask him to sign it. I don't want an empty paper" You give the paper towards him harshly.

Loyd walked away without saying anything and you stand up. Your body was still in a great pain but you're too busy to care about that.

You shove all your clothes inside a luggage. Your hands was shaking the whole process.

After an hour, Loyd comes back and give me the familiar documents.

You take a deep breath and open it. You still hope that at least he will not divorce you.

I accepted the divorce in the name of Riros and Pardus.

Rupert

You stare silently and scoffed. "Madam, will you go now? The Master say you can still stay here..." "No. I don't want to and don't call me Madam"

You grab the luggage and walked out quickly. "Ma—Lady! Please at least wait until you're properly heal!" Loyd chase after you.

You become deaf and walk to the carriage that you see in the front of the mansion. It is for the guest. You said to the stableman. "Send me to the XXX village"

The stableman seems hesitant and looks at Loyd. Loyd only nodded with a still worried face.

—————

You arrive at the destination after three hours. You get out and smile at the stableman. "Thank you for your help. From now on, I will never appears again. I hope you guys can make your master happy"

The stableman nodded with a frown. After he leaves, you start to get inside your house. "I'm back"

There's no answer. You know. You have no family other than Rupert and the servants.

You start to unpack all your things and change your clothes to the same simple clothes. You lied down on the bed and groaned.

The pain from sitting and walking makes your private part in pain.

Well, even if I die here, no one can found me.