Fiance - Yoo Geon (MLAAIN)

Yoo Geon [My Life As An Internet Novel] X Pregnant! Female Reader

TW⚠️: Slight mention of suicide

Fluff

—————————————————————

"Yoo Geon!! " You shouted while running to the said guy and pull his ear. "Ouch, jagi. Stop it" He grab your hand.

You huffed. "How dare you said that to Jiho!" Geon face change in a blank face.

"What a spoiled guy, telling his older sister a simple thing.... That's what you think right?!!" Your face fumed in wrath.

He ignore your glare and take a glass of wine. "This is a public place. Don't shout" He said without any feeling.

You scoff and turn away. "Fuck you" You said coldly. Both of you are engaged to each other but it is an arrangement after all.

Yoo Geon stare at your leaving figure while sipping the wine.

—————————————————————

"Noona?" You look away from the rooftops and smile. "Chunyoung, why aren't you with your friends?" You walk to the guy.

Chunyoung stare dazely at you. "Are you thinking of suicide again?" He grab you hands. You just continue smiling.

"What do you mean? I already starting a new beginning" you chuckle and patted his head after seeing he frowned.

"... Chunyoung-ah"

"Yes, Noona?" Chunyoung answered. "I am now are carrying your niece, you know" You said honestly while caress your stomach.

Chunyoung eyes widen in suprise. "Did Hyung knows about it?" "No. We always argue, well it is an one-sided but I can't talk to him" you scoffed.

"Don't said that, Hyung love you so you should tell him"

You sighed. "I don't know, He is unfazed even when I tried to jump down from the company building. I remember his face" you muttered.

"Noona, it seems that you misunderstood. After you goes to hospital for counseling, Hyung are very anxious and even start shouting at your parents but he calmed down after hearing that you are fine"

"Wow... Chunyoung, you're now a man of many words. I see..." You laugh and he just pout slightly.

"... Alright, I will make it up to him. Don't worry" you smile plainly at him. "Noona—" "Yoo Chunyoung " Chunyoung turn to the person who called him. "Hyung"

"Your friends is searching for you. Go" Geon said emotionlessly. Chunyoung nodded and turn to you, taking your hand before kissing it gently.

"I will go now, take care, Noona" He smile slightly at you. You nodded proudly at him even after he disappear completely.

Geon suddenly grab your hand and wipe it, which makes you winch in annoyance.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" You pulled your hands away harshly. "Why are you here, at the rooftop? Do you want to make trouble again?" He change the topic while looking at you seriously.

You cross your arms and smirked. "Well, maybe?" You flinch after seeing his pissed look.

"Stop making trouble! It's useless, gosh... You only troubling everyone" He sighed. Your face distorted and you walk to the edge of the rooftop.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Geon grab you arm. "Don't touch me!" You shouted.

"Y/n, don't makes another crazy things" His face expression is not something that you can describe. It is confusing.

"You said that I am troubling everyone... So if I died the burden will be less" You don't look at him and just keep looking at your feets.

"Y/n"

Geon pull you closer and hug you tightly. Slowly distancing both of you from the edge. "Yoo Geon, you always play with my feelings. Stop it" You sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I am stupid. I just scared that you will be bored of me... So I started to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" You were shocked at his desperate voice.

His voice also croaked at the end. "Geon" "Yes?" He answered instantly.

"I will not do that again. I already decided to stop it. Especially after my body is not just me alone"You muttered and buried your face at his chest.

"...? What do you mean?" He pull both of you away from the hug and stare at you. You smile softly and caress his cheek.

"I am bearing our child, Geon. For 3 weeks already" You smile widely.

"Ah–" Geon eyes shining in delight. "I love you. I love you very much" He muttered nonstop while hugging you.

"Yes, yes, I love you too"