Owe - Cale [TOTCF]

Cale (Trash of the Counts Family) X female! Reader

[Fluff]

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Huh? I have to flirt with that old man? " You ask with widen eyes. Cale nodded and you glare at him angrily while Choi han just look between you two with a nervous smile.

"Its for the mission" He say while raon sit at his shoulder invisibly. You sigh heavily and nodded. "Fine.. But you owe me 50 gold coins" You spat with venom.

"Double" Cale say and you start to smirked. "Easy. Watch me" You stand up from you guys table while undo your first button to makes it reveal your collarbone.

"Uhm.. Sir"

You stop in front of your target and act shy. "Oh? What is it?" That old man smirked. You don't answer and sit beside him closely.

He wrap his arm around you and you disturb him with sweet words while letting cale and choi han doing their business.

Then you hear something whisper at you after a few minutes."We get the thing" Roan said with his invisible form.

You look at your watch and continue acting. "Oh no! I have to go right away" You smile softly and stand up.

"Well, go then but I'm always available on this day" He say with his dirty smirk. You just smile and turn away from him

The smile on your face quickly wash off and change to a pissed expression. "You did a great job" Cale say at you and you just stay silent.

Choi han who knows about the atmosphere quickly leave with raon. "I hate you so much" You muttered with a groan and glare at him.

Cale just sigh and throw something at you. "Clothes?" You ask confusedly. "Go take a shower at the bathroom. I will be waiting" He said.

You just look at him stunnedly and go to the bathroom.

TIMESKIP

"Where's Choi han?" You ask while brushing your wet hair a lil bit. "I already ask him to handle the rest with that dragon" Cale said boredly.

You glance at him and he stare at you back. "What?" He asked. "I feel dirty after retouching with that guy. No matter how hard I wash myself" You muttured while bit your lip while tears rushing out from your eyes.

Cale stay silent while you just wipe your tears without looking at him. You feel an arms behind you and quickly turn your head but his hand cover your eyes.

"I'm sorry. I will do anything" He say while sighing.

"Ha... Give me 60% of your money for this month" You said without any hesitation. Cale chuckle with his raspy voice.

"Seriously, my girlfriend can ask anything like for me to be your slave or position but you asked for money?"

You push his arms away and look at him with a smirked.

"Of course, I am your girlfriend" you Said confidently and cale just chuckle and patted your head.

"Yes, Yes. You did"