Chocolate? - Adam (TRWREUATDM)

Adam Taylor (The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up At The Duke's Mansion) X Fem! Reader

[Fluff]

————————————————————————

"Aria, what are you doing?" You catch your niece before she fell. "Aunt, I want to go adventure!" Her green eyes glisten in excitement.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, smiling at her. "No." You replied.

"Ehhhh! Auntie, pleaseee" She use her big doe eyes. "Go talk to your mommy" You carry her and walk to the Duchess Office.

You knock the door and hear a crash before the door was opened. Raeliana open the door with her messy hair and a kiss mark on her collarbone. You glance secretly behind her and see Noah with a satisfied smile.

Your face change to a disgusting one before close your niece eyes. "Fix it" You said.

Raeliana cough awkwardly and wear her dress properly. "Wipe your lips" You said to both of them. They do what you said and after you confirmed that their appearance is normal, you give Aria to Raeliana.

"Why did you carry Aria? She is heavy" Noah said to you and take his daughter from his wife arms.

"I am not heavy" Aria replied.

"She nearly fell down the stairs so I have to bring her using my arms or she will run" You explain. Raeliana stare at her daughter.

"Aria! Your aunt is pregnant so you should be more careful!" She scold her daughter. Aria just pouted.

"It's fine. I am not that weak. I will go now" You patted your niece head. "Where are you going?" Noah asked.

"... My mansion, so take care" You said gloomily and go to your carriage.

Meanwhile Raeliana and Noah stare at your leaving figure and both of them look at each other. Raeliana glare at him.

"It's your fault. Why would you send Adam for business on another empire when your own sister is pregnant, especially 8 months" She muttered to him and Noah just look apologetic.

"...I didn't know it will take months for that business..."

"Excuse." Raeliana walk away with Aria, leaving Noah alone. Noah just sigh after getting left alone by his own wife and daughter.

You do another daily checkup up again with your personal doctor and then the words she say next makes you nervous.

"I'm sorry, Countess. We should start the surgery in a few hours" She said and you just nodded.

"Everyone, prepare anything necessary" You order the maids and the doctor give instructions to all of them.

Like the doctor expect, after a few hours my water broke. Luckily it's still early so you can hold out for a while.

After 2 hours, the pain start to become worse and you groan in pain. "How many more time left?" You breath out and the doctor smile under her mask for comfort.

"Only 15 minutes left. Push more, Countess" She said calmly and you push more.

After a long while, the cries of baby echo inside the surgery room. "Congratulations, Countess! Your baby boy was born safely!"

You smile with close eyes and sweat dripping. "Do you want to hold the baby, Madam?" A nurse said while the others wipe your sweat away.

You hummed with a soft smile. You carefully sit up after the doctor sew the part that is needed.

You hold the baby who was wrap in a cloth and you was amaze. After a long months, you finally see the familiar grey hair even if it's not from the same person.

"What will be his name, Madam?"

You stay silent and remember the name that you planned with Adam before he go. "... Anther Taylor" "Alright, we will clean up the baby for now, also Madam need to bathed before rest, is it okay?" The doctor asked respectfully.

You nodded and the baby was taken away from you. After getting a bathed, you finally getting a rest so you start to close your eyes and sleep.

A hand brush your hair lightly but because you already get a long nap, you open your eyes and see a familiar grey hair.

The red crimson eyes stare blankly at you.  You huffed and hug him tightly. "What take you so long?" You muttered.

"Sorry" He replied short. You don't say anything and start to close your eyes, falling asleep again.

You woke up in the morning and blink your eyes a couple of times. Is last night a dream?

You give up on thinking and sit up but you forgot that you need someone help to sit up so you stop halfway suddenly. Your head bump into the bed frame.

You groan loudly and a hand rub your head with a small cooed gently.

"Adam?.." You winch your eyes before widening it. "So last night isn't a dream?!" You smile widely at him. He continue rubbing your head and give a peck at the forehead.

"Be careful" He carefully sit you up but you just give him a smile.

"Have you seen our son? He is very cute! He takes after your grey hair and I haven't see his eyes yet but I wish it is red! Oh also how did you do on your journey? Did you had fun? What did you eat at there? There are no one who try to kill you right?"

You bombard him many questions without stopping but Adam just calmly hear it.

After you finally finish speaking, he open his mouth. "Our son have your eyes" You drop in sadness before shot up in happiness again.

"I did a good job, right?!"

"Yeah. I will give you chocolate"