One More Chance - Asher & Aria (TVRTH)

Asterope Franz (The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass) X Daughter! Sickly! Reader X Aria Roscente (The Villainess Reverses The Hourglass)

[Angst, Fluff]

{A/N: I know Lippe is a girl but in this oneshots, she will be a boy}

————————————————————

"Please don't give birth to me" Bliss said.

You gasp in surprise at the blurry vision in your eyes. The tea cup you were holding crash to the ground which makes your parents, who were having tea time with you become shocked.

"Are you injured?" Aria asked worriedly. You shook your head lifelessly. Stop it, Bliss. I want to stay with our family.

You want to say that but you can't. Only Lippe and Bliss has the power to go to time travel.

"Y/n, are you okay, dear?" Aria asked again. You open your mouth but close it. "Y/n?" Asher try to touch you but you slap his hand away.

Asher and Aria was shocked at your behavior. You were too focused on the things that were on your mind that you don't even look at your parents.

"Y/n, did you hurt your hand?" Asher asked gently while massaging your throbbing small hands.

You stay silent. Dad will remember the memory in a while.

You winch your eyes in pain at the feeling of your throbbing head. "Y/n!" Aria hold your in her arms. You were very small so your weight don't bother Aria.

"Mom .. your body will hurt" You try to push her away but suddenly you coughed.

Ugh. I don't like it. Even with the slight stress, your body will start to have a high fever.

"It's okay, dear. Ash, go bring her to the doctor" Aria hand you to her husband. Asher carry you carefully. "I will come back" He muttered to your mother.

The sunlight make you feel more dizzy that you hide your face on Asher's clothes.

Asher patted your head. "Is it about Bliss?" He asked  and you flinched after knowing that he already got his newfound memories.

You stay silent until both of you arrived at your bedroom. Asher put you at the bed and you snuggle inside the comforter. I'm sweating.

The doctor then arrived and he check up on you. "It seems that the princess just need to rest and eat the medicine for fever and painkillers" He said.

"Alright, you can go now"

After the doctor gone, it's only you and Asher. Asher sighed and rub your head softly. "I will go now. Go take a rest" he gives a small smile.

After Asher leave you alone, you sit up on the bed and grab a book you hide under your bed. You open  a page that you mark and take a deep breath before saying the long spell.

A yellow start glowing around you and you try to stay focused even if blood was coming out from your nose. Just a little more.

Someone push the book away and close your mouth. You widen your eyes at the sight of your father's frown.

"Da—"

You cough out blood. You hear your dad cursed before your sight start to become blurry. Asher carry you and run outside calling for doctor in panic.

You slowly close your eyes and darkness engulfed you.

——

You open your eyes and sit up. Weirdly, you body feel light and you look around you.

The place look so white, clean and holy. The view is also flawless. It looks like heaven. You widen your eyes.

Am I dead?!

“Youre not dead, my child” You hear a voice that makes you shiver. "Who .. are you a god?" You asked. Finally catch up to what happened.

“You're smart and yes. I am god"

You gulped nervously. "Why am I here?" “You're in a deep sleep. You should died already but because you're my favorite child, I will give you one more time to be alive. Healthy without any sickness”

You look at the god in aweed. "Really?.. Ca-can I be healthy again?" Your voice crack from holding back the tears.

The god nodded. "But you will stay here with me for a month because it is a punishment for using forbidden magic to activate your royal power" The god eyes glisten in wrath.

You gulped. "I'm sorry..."

The god sighed. “Its fine. Now entertain me” He replied. "With what?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"Chess"

«A month later»

“It's time for you to leave”

"Eh?! But we just play ten rounds?" You asked weirdly. “In here, time moves faster so you need to go now”

You smile and bowed to the god. "Thank you for giving me chance for the last time"

A blindness of light engulfed you which makes you closed your eyes. You open your eyes again and see the familiar ceiling.

You quickly sit up before a sharp pain crash into you. A warm hand rub your back. "Don't sit up too quickly"

Your eyes glisten in tears. You quickly crash her into a tight hug. "Mom!" You sobbed. Aria hummed and rub your back before carrying you.

She stand up and goes to the balcony. Then you realised something. "Mom... You can walk?"

Aria stare at you before giving a smile. "How..?" You look at her with unbelievable expression but also happiness.

"God give us one more chance, Dear"

You quickly hug her tightly. "Y/n!" You see your father, Bliss and Lippe. Asher take you from Aria arms and hug you gently.

"Thank God..." He mumbled.

"Huwahhh!! Y/n, I'm sorry!!" Bliss cried out while hugging your father's leg. You widen your eyes at her teary eyes.

Asher slowly put you down and you start to hug Bliss and Lippe. "Don't leave me alone again" You muttered and Bliss nodded while Lippe hug you gently.

Aria and Asher just smile to each other. Finally the family found their happiness when the god give them one more chance.