Chapter 3

Chemotherapy sucked because afterward I would get sick and feel terrible.   The only 2 things that were good about chemo were:

1. The nurse was hot I mean he was perfect

2. Friends and family would keep me company

Of course the super hot nurse wasn't there all the time, but when he was I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. One day he came over to me to check my vital signs, like he always does, but this time he actually started a conversation with me.  "So Jessica, how are you doing??" He started off saying. "I'm fine except I have this huge tumor in my brain and its affecting everything and screwing up my life otherwise I'm fine." He seemed shocked for some reason like there's no reason for me to be pissed off.  "Sorry I've been through alot this past week I mean my ex boyfriend was never there for me he broke up with me right after I got my voice back and found out I had this tumor in my brain and then he tried to make up for it by showing me pity.  I mean who does that? The reason he broke up with me is because I didn't have "enough" time for him with my chemo and voice therapy.  You know what I'm sorry you had to listen to that."

"You know what you need, you need a nice dinner with someone.  Maybe I could you know possibly take you."

I was so happy and excited it's just I didn't show it.

"Sure why not.  I mean where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere you want.  How about I pick you up at about 7 tonight." He sounded and looked so beautiful when he said it.

"Ok sounds like a plan see you tonight." I was so excited when I was done with my chemo session

I would go to Jennifer's house, my best friend, and tell her about everything.  Since I only had about 10 minutes left I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of Joel, the hot nurse, before he would notice.  I was so excited I couldn't wait.