The Morgue

Its been 3 days since she died. I a wreck, I don't know if I can handle life without her. I'm so lonely without her. I don't even know how to care for a baby. I could've handled a boy but I know nothing about girls. I needs to go see her. Oh man I have to tell her parents.
***
"Hello sir what can I do for you today?" The lady at the front desk asked.
"Hi I'm here to see Jessica Johnson's body."
"Are you family, I'm guessing?"
"Yes I'm her husband and this is her daughter."
"OK follow me this way. Its unfortunate especially since she has a daughter."
"Ya it is."
As soon as we entered the room I started getting emotional. Then she opened the door and then you could smell her body. Once I saw her I started to cry. I miss her voice. I miss her spirit. I is everything. I thought I could handle it but no it was too hard. Just seeing her body there motionless just kills me inside, knowing I'm the one who caused this. If I wouldn't have gone that far that one night this wouldn't have happened. I don't know if I can live knowing I caused this. "Sir are you ok?" Asked the nurse.
"Ya its just so hard."
"I understand my husband died a few years ago in a car accident. It was terrible and it was my fault. I was the one driving. But the past is in the past." She took a deep breath, sighed, and wiped the tear from her face.
"I was wondering if I could ship her to our hometwon."
"Yes but you will have to fill out some paperwork."
"Ok thanks." Joel took the papers and started filling them out until Jessica started crying. He had no clue as to what to do. You see I've been winging it since she was born. So I have no clue as to what I should do. "Sir do you mind if I hold her?" The morgue lady asked.
"Sure go ahead."
"Ally she needs is a mother's touch," she said as she looked at Joel, " I have a 4 year old."
"Oh nice. What's his name?" Joel asked
"His name is Logan. He was born after my husband died so I named him after his father."
"That's a really nice name and again I'm sorry for your loss."
"Same to you Mr. Sorry what was your name again."
"Oh don't worry call me Joel"
"Ok then same to you Joel. So Joel if you want to transfer the body to where you live you'll have to fill out these papers."
"Ok thanks. I'll get them done as soon as possible."

"