Chapter 4

"Oh my God Jennifer I have the best news!" I feel bad because I just walked into her house and she was having dinner with her family.

"What is going on is everything ok?" She had this concerned look in her eyes.

"Sorry if I scared you but I got this dinner date with this really hot guy and I need your help getting ready."

"Ok do you have any pictures of him?? Also what time do you need to be ready and at your house by?"

"7:00 and here's a picture."

"Damn he's hot! No offense but how did you get him I mean wow you were right he is really hot"

I don't understand why she would underestimate me when it came to this type of thing. 

"Thanks that made me feel loved."

"That's what I'm here for" she smiled at me and we ran up the stairs and went to her closet.

I was like a kid in a candy shop.  Since her family was rich she got whatever she wanted. Her closet had so many dresses all organized from prom dress to formal dresses.  There were so many choices but somehow I managed to narrow it down to 3 dresses.  Good thing the 3 that I liked she hated so if it got destroyed she wouldn't care less.  She did my hair, my makeup, she picked out nice shoes to match my dress.  She even was letting me keep the dresses and shoes.

"Ok let's get you home we only have about half an hour before he gets there so let's move." As we ran out to my car I turned around and gave her a big hug and thanked her. As I turned to my car and drove home I was preparing for the night of my life.