Chapter 9

So a few days later I got out of the coma. FINALLY. I mean it was so much torture I didn't know if I could take it much longer.   So I have to live with my parents now and I guess that's not much fun either because they will baby me.  So when I get home they had food and paler plates everywhere.  They had nothing in the pantry or in the fridge so they have been eating Chinese food or hospital food.  And there were empty liquor bottles on the table. I was really surprised because last time I was here the house was spotless and we had food stocked in the fridge the pantry, but when I came home there was no trace of healthy food.

"What is this? You guys can't do this when one of us gets really sick and possibly dying" I tried not to scream at them but I had to be sympathetic towards them since this is hard.

"Honey I'm sorry but you don't understand how difficult this is.  You have been in the hospital for about a month now and knowing that you may die there without us is heartbreaking let alone knowing that you most likely are going to die soon just kills us inside." My mother said in her shaky voice.  Then she looked at me and started balling.

I gave her a hug and went to my room to lay my own bed after apparently a few weeks in a hospital bed.  Honestly it felt nice.  Then my phone rang.