The Big Surprise

So I've day Joel randomly asked me if I wanted to go on a lunch date with him and of course I said yes. So we went to a local diner and then we went for a walk in the park. We sat on one of the benches and talked then he asked me to follow him and I did. A little bit in front if use I saw rose petals in a line and he ran away following the path. I couldn't run that we'll because if the baby so a guy grabbed me by the arm. I looked up and saw my father. When we got to the fountain I saw Joel in a suit and tie in front if the fountain and he grabbed my hand and walked me over there. Violins started playing as Joel got down on one knee and started saying the sweetest things ever. "Jessica the first time I saw you in the hospital I thought you were so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I even volunteered to be your nurse which doesn't happen often. You are the only woman I want to spend my life with. You are the mother of the boy that will carry down my name," I chuckled because he is hoping for a boy, "this is one of the most important questions I will ask you, will you marry me Jessica?"
I started crying when I saw him in the suit so I had to recollect myself before answering. I said yes and there was an array of cheers from family, friends, and bystanders. After everything calmed down my dad came up to me and asked me what he meant by his son. I tired the best I could to tell him I'm pregnant with his child. He was so happy when I told him but then he realized the baby could kill me. I told him I want it to be a secret and I wanted to tell mom about it. I am so happy he didn't freak out.