Chapter 7

I guess I was off to the hospital.  Again.  I don't understand why anyone would like this I mean it's terrible.  Getting carried out of your favorite resturaunt into an ambulance, rushed to the hospital, ran inside on a stretcher, and getting all these things pricked into you.   Joel looked pretty worried, yet i was still waking up from you know being passed out on the bathroom floor of Olive Garden.  All I could hear is,"Her BP is high.  Check her heart rate now.  Come on move it we can't loose here!"

        While all that was going on there were two nurses holding Joel back.  Finally Joel gave up and sat in a corner and cried while he saw my unconscious body laying on that stretcher knowing he can't help me.  He felt terrible he couldn't help me I could see it in his eyes. "How could I let this happen.  I knew she wasn't ready to be going out and about."  

        What did he mean I wasn't ready?  I have seen people with cancer and people who have gone through chemo up and jogging, excersising, and being productive.  Like I can see that i need to do none of that stuff until I stop vomiting my guts out, but still.  While I was thinking about not being "allowed" to do anything the nurses are still taking tests. It felt like hours when only 7 minutes have gone by.  I was suprised to see Joel still there.  "She's waking up!" screamed the nurse to my left.  

        All of a sudden a bunch of ppeople showed up in my room; my mother, my father, Jessica, and my sister.  Then even more chaos began. Joel got up and walked everybody out to explain what happened. Everyone was frantic and in tears.  I had no clue what was happening because I was in a medically induced coma now. I have no idea why but I was.