The Second First Date

Ok so a few days ago Joel ask me to go on another date with him.  I was a little hesitant because of what happened last time.  So the time finally came and I thought I would be excited, but no I was a her house wreck.  I was shaking so I had to have Jennifer do my makeup, but the Molly thing that looked decent was my dress.  I wore a casual dress that was black and white, it wasn't too casual or too professional, long story short it was just beautiful.  He came on time but it felt like an hour early.  My father answered the door with his fatherly look. 
"Hello Mr. Johnson I am here to pick up your beautiful daughter for dinner." Joel said nervously.
"Hi Joel, Jessica isn't finished yet, let's go in the living room and have a little chat." As Joel followed Jessica's father he realized what was going on.
"So Jessica has told me you are her nurse."
"Yes sir I am and she brings joy into the chemo room."
"Well that's good.  So you know what you are doing in case she has a medical issue?"
"Yes sir I do.  I graduated college for my nursing degree and I went to medical school and I worked as a nurse in the military for a few years." Joel was so happy this isn't going where he thought it was going.
"So why would you want to be with my daughter?"
There it is Joel thought to himself. " I intend on making the rest of her life fun and happy not sad and depressed like most cancer patients.  Also I love her she is the most beautiful, intelligent, and amazing young woman I have ever met.  She is so strong, not many women with cancer go out in public because of their hair.  Your daughter doesn't care about her hair.  She won't let anyone get in her way.  She is respectful, responsible, and she just has so many amazing qualities that many women don't have.  An I don't intend on hurting her at all.  All I want to do is make this short time that she has fun and happy."
"Wow ok you know I like you.  As long as you don't take advantage of her, hurt her, or make any stupid choices I'm fine.  If you do any of those then I'll kill you do you understand me young man."
"Yes sir I do and I won't do any of those."
As I finished I started walking down the stairs to see my dad and Joel sitting on the couch talking.  I thought to myself ugh what did dad say this time.  When Joel saw me he stood up and was speechless.
"I'm ready" I said at the top of the stairs. I felt like a princess walking down the stairs in such a beautiful dress.
"Wow.  You look amazing"  Joel said in such a loving way.  I knew he was telling the truth and not doing because I was sick because he looked so happy and excited there are no other words I could use to describe the look he had when he saw me.  It made me feel amazing knowing a guy as handsome as he is feels I'm beautiful even with my sickly pale skin and no hair. 
"Are you ready to go?" I asked him.  I can tell my dad was making him uncomfortable.
"Yes and what time would you like her home by?" Joel asked my dad in the most uncomfortable tone it was too funny.
"Well depends on what you are doing.  Where are you planning on taking her?"
"Well I'm going to take her to dinner and," he looked at me and quickly ran to get paper and pen to write down where he was taking me and handed it to my dad.
" Ok then have her home by midnight."
"Yes sir ill bring her home safe.  I promise."
As we got into the car Joel let out a really deep breath.  Of course I had to laugh because I knew that breathe was because of my dad scaring him.
" So what did you write down on the paper?"
"It's a surprise." He looked at me and smiled. 
I can't believe he just said that.  Now I'm going to be worrying about till he takes me there.  I mean I tried texting my dad asking him but he refused to tell me. 
When we finally got to the restaurant I realized this is a really nice restaurant, well for me.  He took me to red lobster, only my all-time favorite restaurant.  As we walked in there he said there was the hostess that said "Oh hi Joel your table is ready, follow me."
So we followed he and he had gotten us a two person table and we sat in the way back.  He told me he knew how I hate commotion so he got these seats.  Oh my God I want to marry this man he is amazing, but then I realized I'm not even a legal adult.  After dinner the check came and he wouldn't let me see how much it was but I did see him put out $37 and then I felt bad because that's a lot of money and he doesn't have that much money.  Anyway afterwards he looked at me and said, "are you ready for your surprise?"
"Of course" I laughed a little bit. 
We went out of town and a few miles outside of the town was a carnival.  I was so happy I love carnivals.  He got us tickets so we could ride rides all night.  We played the game ever  you have to shoot the water into the hole and he won.  He gave me the prize which was a little monkey stuffed animal.  He won me like 5 more stuffed animals until I said I couldn't carry anymore.  So we went back to the car to put the stuffed animals away.  After that we went on a few rides.  He would periodically ask me if I was ok, who d didn't bother me because I knew he was looking out for me.  Whenever it was 9:15 we left and went to his apartment.  He lived alone so I didn't have to worry about that.  He gave me a tour of his apartment.  He was so well decorated.  He starts to come towards me and we started kissing and kissing led us to the bed.  He was so beautiful, so majestic.  I have never done this before but he took it slow.  He still would check to see if I was ok.  His body was so beautiful.  I just couldn't get over it. He treated me like a queen.  After we were done having our fun we played there for about 30-45min talking.  That night was amazing.  When it got to 11:45 he started to take me home and it was a sad time because I would miss him even though I would see him the next day. When we got to my house he kissed me and then walked me inside. 
"Thanks for letting me take her out tonight."
"Thank you fir bringing her home safe."
"Anytime sir. Goodnight." Joel said as he left the doorstep and into his car.
The same as usual happened my parents asked me what seemed like a million questions.  I lied about a few of them because they would get super mad if I told them what really happened. My night was perfect I told them and then I went to bed.