Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

Amusement Park

We were greeted by screams, shouts, and squeals from the people on the rides.

Even if we've been here before, it still feels like it's our first time.

"Ohyo~ Ohyo~ Ohyo~ we've arrived!" Sana shouted in delight, jumping like a kid while clinging onto me.

She's cute.

"I'm hungry!" Momo whined while rubbing her tummy, she searched around to look for a food court.

"Same here, but I want to test out the rides!" Dahyun said cheerfully and was about to run when Jihyo stopped her.

"We need to find the others first," Jihyo said and fished out her phone from her bag.

I obviously won't be able to read my book here because it's too noisy, so I placed my book in my bag and observed my surroundings. The people here are mostly students from different schools.

I'm sure that they also went here to relax because the first semester ended.

"Let's go to the food court. The others are there." Jihyo said while our eyes twinkled from what we've heard.

I'm kinda hungry, you know?

"F-Food court? Omg! My babies, here I come!" Momo shouted, grabbing our hands except for Jihyo's since she's facepalming, and ran to the food court excitedly.

Nayeon waved her hands when we finally arrived. We quickly sat beside them and ordered some food, without me noticing that I sat on the vacant chair in front of Myoui while sitting beside Dahyun and Sana.

Just like Dahyun promised earlier, she's treating me today, so everything I eat right now is for free, and I'm happy about that.

All of them are busy talking about something that I can't relate to, so I took out my phone, trying to busy myself.

Oh, shoot! I forgot to text Irene-ssi I'm going home late tonight!

To Irene-ssi: Unnie~ I'm going home late tonight.

A few minutes later, a notification popped up, saying that Irene-ssi has replied to me.

From Irene-ssi: Why? Mom and dad are waiting for you because they know that your report card has been distributed today :)

I'm going to be dead...

I slumped on my chair and sighed heavily causing them to stop chatting and look at me in confusion, as if they want me to explain the reason behind my actions, but I didn't notice as I was busy on my phone.

To Irene-ssi: Unnie, am I in trouble again?

I felt eyes looking at me after I sent the message, so I looked up and saw them looking back at me with confused expressions.

"What's with the sigh?" Jihyo asked.

I shook my head dismissively at her.

"Nothing."

I felt my phone vibrating to see that someone's calling.

It's Irene-ssi.

"Excuse me, I need to answer this call." I stood and distanced myself before answering the call.

While Dahyun looked at me worriedly, she knows what my parents are like when it comes to me.

"Hi, Irene-ssi," I said as I put the phone's speaker close to my ear.