Chapter 30

Y/N'S POV

SERIOUSLY, SELF? DID YOU REALLY DO THAT?? LIKE, DID YOU ACTUALLY DO THAT TO YOUR RIVAL?

I feel like I want to be a bomb and just explode suddenly.

Gosh, I need to stand by this to finally put an end to this nonsense with this brat.

"Loveeee ~" I said sweetly, making her turn to me in slow motion.

Fuck, am I high or what?

"L-let's eat na?" I asked her cutely, and I don't know why I did that.

Self, you'll survive, okay? This nonsense will end eventually.

She showed me her gummy smile that made my heart skip a beat and nodded in response.

Why does that smile enchant me?

Oh my goodness.

And to make them believe us even more, I put my arm around Mina since I'm taller than her and gave Jimin a sharp look.

"So, we're going ahead now, okay?" I sarcastically said with a grin and walked out of the room.

I sighed in relief when we were finally out of the room, and I slowly let go of her from the embrace.

"T-thank you..." she softly said while looking down, blushing at the moment.

I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed it.

I hid my smile as I patted her head lightly, causing her to look up at me.

"Maybe we should wash our hands right now? I'm afraid there are still germs there." I mumbled the last phrase and walked.

She smiled and followed as she walked beside me.

After that, we proceeded to the cafeteria and met Ms. Lee. She texted that she would treat us for the sake of a tiring, brainy day.

And there, we looked for Ms. Lee as she waved her hand like a child, and then we walked towards her.

I just smiled, while Mina immediately went to her with her smile.

Ahh, so this is how a penguin walks when in a hurry...

Too cute, damn it...

But I stopped walking when I noticed that it wasn't just Ms. Lee at the table; we had other companions.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone poked my cheek, causing me to turn and look.

Mina...

She gave me a 'he's here' look with deep concern, making Ms. Lee and the other teachers look confused about us. However, Jimin and Suga remained silent in their seats.

"Uhm... are you alright?" Ms. Lee asked as she stood and walked in our direction.

Shit.

I don't want to be with that jerk...

"Ms. Bae?" She asked again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah, but... I'm not comfortable here." I said in a hushed voice.

Mina nodded, expressing her agreement.

"Hmm... would you like to eat outside? I know a nice restaurant nearby," she said cheerfully, making us smile.

We just nodded happily, and she bid farewell to the other teachers, informing them that we were going out to eat.

I noticed that Jimin took some glances at Mina beside me, so I walked in front of Mina, surprising her.