Chapter 39

Y/N'S POV

As I entered the room, my classmates suddenly stopped what they were doing and watched me, even Mina's company, until I reached my chair and sat down.

"Hmm..." Dahyun observed my face closely, but I ignored it as I furrowed my brows at nothing.

"Hey." Still observing. 

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked with concern, staring at me.

"I'm used to being like this, so don't ask me like that." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

I looked at her coldly until I noticed she's smiling at me, even Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"What?" I asked them, confused.

"I thought you hated alcoholic drinks, but it seems you like it right now." Tzuyu said with a hushed voice, freezing me for a while.

"Wait- H-how did you know that? Don't tell me...." you guys are the reason why Mina accompanied me with my sister way back to our home?

"Yeah, yeah, yeah ~ you're right. We're the ones who called her for help since Jeongyeon was the only one who knew about driving a car." Tzuyu explained and crossed her arms.

"What do you mean 'we'? Don't bring us into this; you were the only one who came up with that." Dahyun objected.

"Nye, nye, nye, you're the one who gave the instructions." Tzuyu smirked as Dahyun rolled her eyes through the air.

"As if I had a choice..." Dahyun mumbled as she crossed her arms.

I heaved a sigh as I recalled what happened last night.

It was Irene-ssi who was drunk; she opened up about the dramatic problems in her love life. Then, she pushed me to drink at once until it became blurry.

Huh? Is that all? I can't even remember anything about Mina. Are they just joking around?

But, it seems impossible.

The maid mentioned it recently, so it means it's true, but I just can't remember.

Sucks.

This is so embarrassing, I might have done something shameful, and she could use it against me, then-

"Now that you remember..." Dahyun suddenly stopped, breaking my train of thought. I turned to look at her.

"Tell us what happened—" She paused when our next teacher entered the class unexpectedly.

I heard them groan, especially Dahyun, and I was really thankful to our teacher right now.

She saved me from my annoying friends.

....

We're here in the cafeteria getting ready to eat since it's already lunchtime.

I'm quietly enjoying my meal, savoring a delicious sandwich, while they talk non-stop, paying no attention to me.

"Hey, seriously, there were so many girls at Konkuk." Dahyun mentioned after taking a bite of her food.

Jeongyeon elbowed her with a frown on her face.

"Come on! You're being too much..." Jeongyeon said.

"What do you mean by 'too much'? I just mentioned that there were a lot of chi—" Dahyun was cut off when Chaeyoung also elbowed her without looking at her.

Then everyone noticed that Jihyo's group is about to arrive and it seems like they have plans to—

"Can we join you?" Nayeon asked as she quickly sat beside Jeongyeon without waiting for permission.

"You're already sitting..." Jeongyeon remarked.

"Hi, Momo!" Dahyun greeted her with a big smile.

"Hey there, Dubu!" Momo replied with a smile while taking a seat in front of her.

"Just a while ago, you were all about checking out girls, and now..." Jeongyeon whispered to Dahyun, who couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, shut up, Jeong..." Dahyun replied in a hushed voice.

After the exchange of greetings, I just casually ignored them and popped my AirPods into my ears, even though I wasn't actually listening to anything. It's what they've gotten used to.

They continue chatting away, and of course, I have my own world.

Actually, I'm not really in the mood since I remembered what happened yesterday, but not everything.

I still feel embarrassed, especially since the one who accompanied us with Irene-ssi is my rival, but why?

I helped her with Jimin the jerk, so it's a give-and-take situation.

As I look around, my eyes find her, currently engrossed in her food while listening to Jihyo.

And I looked out of nowhere before I could get caught and widened my eyes.

Gosh, I'm feeling something strange again, but I chose to ignore it.

It's really weird...

But I can't imagine, did I really drink? Like, REALLY DRINK?

Most likely, self, you felt so dizzy upon waking up, right? Then you even vomited, geez.

Wow, I didn't expect that oldie to force me like that—

"Hey, seems like our thoughts are getting deeper, huh?" Dahyun suddenly asked with a hushed voice while poking my cheeks.

My brows furrowed as I gave her a 'what?' look.

"Don't look at me like that... you think I forgot? Maybe you want to explain what happened last night?" Dahyun whispered and seriously wiggled her brows.

We got into a staring contest as I sighed and gave up, making her smirk as she looked at me.

Gosh, Dahyuniee...