Chapter 24

Y/N'S POV

As the days went by, I could say that time really flies.

This is it, the day when the sports fest and the quiz bee at Konkuk University will take place. I hope we can catch up and still watch the game.

Dahyun was standing in front of me, fixing my necktie and gently combing my hair with her fingers.

"Yah. Don't act like you're my grandma... I'm not a kid," I said, wearing a disgusted face.

"Can't you just not 'yah yah yah' me, huh?" Dahyun smacked my shoulder a little.

I groaned a little as my brows furrowed.

"This is my way of saying good luck pabo, you should appreciate it not calling me a grandma." She whined poutly at me.

"Don't worry, I appreciate you a lot, Dubu. I'm sorry I can't cheer for you, but I know you'll do your best later," I said with a genuine smile.

"Hays, I'm really happy right now. The old Y/n is coming back," she said, giggling while squeezing my cheeks lightly.

"You are lucky, you are the only one who can see that. By the way, good luck, Dahyun." I cheered as I winked and lightly patted her head.

She giggled as she held my hand tightly.

"Be nice to your rival, okay? I know you really hate her, but be kind to her at least for now..."

Am I that bad that they need to remind me of this every day?

I was about to speak, but...

We were both startled when someone slammed the door open, revealing Jeongyeon panting hard.

"Y-you guys are idiots!" She exclaimed while still breathing hard.

My brows furrowed as I crossed my arms.

"What? We're idiots?" Dahyun asked innocently as she pointed at herself, including me.

She stood up as her normal breathing returned.

"Do I really have to repeat myself? Is it not obvious that I'm having a hard time searching for both of you?" Jeongyeon said sarcastically.

We left the room, not forgetting to close the door by Jeongyeon since all of the students are on campus right now.

"You could just message us," Dahyun said.

"Do you think I can still think of that when Jihyo is shouting at me?" Jeongyeon is serious.

But I find their little argument really cute right now. I smile a bit as I walk behind them, looking down. I just noticed that they are not wearing uniforms. I guess they're allowed to do that since they're players.

Until we saw Jihyo and others standing in the hallway.

"I'm glad you found them, the van is already here, ready to pick you guys up." Jihyo said.

"Where have you been, guys?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, the van has been waiting there since earlier," Nayeon added.

"Sorry ~" Dahyun sang to them, and I found it cute.

"Good luck to both of you ~" Sana said as she cheerfully smiled.

"Thank you, Sana-chan..." Mina said as she wore her gummy smile.

"Oh okay, both of you, let's go to the van... I'll take you to Konkuk University." Jihyo commanded as we proceeded to walk.