Chapter 37

DAHYUN'S POV

As we reached the location that Tzuyu recently tracked, we quickly went down to where the location led us-a mini food court.

"It's them right?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing to the two who were currently asleep.

We immediately went in their direction to check if Chaeyoung was right.

"I guess? They're knocked out already?" Tzuyu said as she observed the two.

Well, the Bae Sisters haven't even finished ten bottles of soju yet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, this is fun ~ we've got some for blackmailing." Jeongyeon said as she took some pictures of Y/n peacefully sleeping at their table.

"What do you mean blackmailing? Even in her sleep, she's still cute." Tzuyu stated as she looked at the picture taken by Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, true." Chaeyoung seconded the motion.

Sigh, they're acting like fools.

"Yah, that's enough... let's take care of this." I seriously commanded, and they all nodded immediately.

"Wait, who's going to drive their car?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Not me." Tzuyu quickly answered.

"I exist for that ~ " I responded.

"I can't." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"What do you want, should I cut myself into half? Huh?" Jeongyeon sarcastically asked, making us laugh.

"Wait..." Chaeyoung said as she was about to walk, but Jeongyeon grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked out of curiosity.

"To the vendor, of course, to borrow a machete..." Chaeyoung replied.

Machete?

"Huh? For what?" Tzuyu asked her, confused.

"I thought she's going to cut her bod-" Chaeyoung didn't continue her nonsense when Jeongyeon ran after her.

"YOU ARE CRAZY FOR REAL!" Jeongyeon half-shouted as Chaeyoung ran away from her while laughing.

"This two aissh..." Tzuyu whispered, but I heard it.

I just chuckled and looked down to see these two sisters who are still sleeping right now.

"So, what now? Should we ask for help from Mina?" Tzuyu suddenly asked me.

"Mina?" I asked her, confused.

She nodded and grabbed her phone.

"Why Mina? Doesn't Y/n hate her? What if she finds out? We're in trouble..." I bombarded her.

She paused, chuckled, and looked at me.

"I don't care, I ship them," she said while smirking, continuing what she was doing.

I mentally facepalmed as I sat down and was about to get my phone when suddenly, Y/n woke up, surprising me. Even Tzuyu stopped what she was doing.

"Oh, my goodness..." I murmured as I pressed my palm to my chest.

Goodness, how many times have people surprised me today?

"Yah," she weakly said while pointing at me, trying hard to open her eyes.

"Me?" I asked her, pointing at myself.

"Y-you're Anabelle, right?" she asked with her raspy voice, making me confused.