Season 1. Chapter 1.

This is not my work but the creator's. I found this on Pinterest and  just recolored it but this is how I vision Alethea's transformation.

 I found this on Pinterest and  just recolored it but this is how I vision Alethea's transformation

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

-

Alethea's POV:

I grunted as I landed on the hard grass-filled ground, The world around me was spinning when the feeling of transportation hit me. I wasn't too fond of transportation and because of Stella's antics, we ended up on a peculiar planet that doesn't survive off of magic. I stood up and brushed the dirt off my clothes which consisted of a white flowy skirt with a white crop top, showing my pierced belly button and a blue jacket paired with matching sandals.

Oh Stella.. Stella is a lightly tan-skinned girl with long blonde hair that stopped just below her hair and golden-amber eyes that were just like the sun and my best friend. Her family took me in after the death of someone dear to me and how I ended up on the planet Solaria seemed to always remain a mystery. We eventually assumed that I was from the planet Solaria but that theory had so many holes. I digress with my water magic. When I met Stella, I honestly thought she was a spoiled brat. I admit that's what I thought about all princesses but fate chose her as my first friend. Anyways, Stella and I were on our way to Alfea but we ended up on a planet called Earth.

I turned to Stella and deadpanned when I noticed that she didn't even seem fazed that we ended up on a planet we weren't familiar with. Stella's transportation skills were abysmal. I rested my hands on my hips and gave her a look while she still held the bright smile on her face that could even rival the sun which was ironic since she's the Fairy of the sun and the moon.

"Don't tell me we're lost." The softness of my voice didn't back me up with the serious angry expression on my face. I raised my perfectly manicured hand and gestured to the dark forest we were in despite the sun that was shining. "Magix is like seven realms away from here."

"We aren't lost Thea." Stella waved me off as she put her ring back on her finger. "We just have to take care of a little ogre problem."

Stella looked around, seemingly observing the forest while I let out a frustrated sigh but knew that deep down I wouldn't let Stella take care of it alone and she would do the same for me. We were two sides of one coin and wherever she was, I followed. She is like a sister to me. A connection that was impossible to break.

"This planet is really small." Stella grumbled and turned back to me. "Have you ever heard of Earth before?"

"Yes Stel." I nodded while speaking in a matter-of-fact tone. "I heard that the people of this planet don't have magical energy whatsoever." Stella looked disgusted with the revelation of people without magic energy and I silently agreed, not being able to imagine a planet without magic, after all, we grew up with magic and it's a part of us and to be on a planet without made my curiosity spike.