Chapter 3.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

I cradled my pillow to my chest as I slept. The sun was beaming through the blinds and I stirred and groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit me until a sudden realization washed over me. Today are my first classes here at Alfea and my eyes snapped open at the thought. I slowly sat up as my vision adjusted to my surroundings to see Stella sleeping peacefully on the other side.

I laid a hand on my throbbing head and crawled out of my bed, nothing a warm shower could fix. I trotted to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, poured water into a rinse cup and drank the dryness of my throat away before jumping into a warm needed shower. The water comes as a soothing cascade as if I am within arms that flow and hug so gently, rinsing away any residue. After showering I changed into my everyday outfit and let my hair loose.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I was met with true chaos. A bunch of clothes were scattered over the ground and I watched as Stella threw a bunch of clothes out of her closet while grumbling that she didn't know what to wear.

"..Stella?" I spoke up in a cautious tone, knowing she wasn't a morning person and that proved just right when she turned to me with a glare present on her face.

"Alethea!" Stella screeched and I winced at the loudness of it. "We are going to miss breakfast! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Stel.." I gave her a funny look, wondering why she was freaking out when we literally have an hour left before class. We have all the time we need but Stella didn't seem to think that by the obvious fury on her face.

"What?!"

"We have an hour.."

"An hour is not enough for me to get ready!"

And I truly wondered how Radius - Stella's father - survived living with us, after all, mornings with us are usually like this and I'm sure this has woken our new friends up but fortunately, this made me forget about how nervous I was for our upcoming classes and brought me more at ease.

***

"It's your first class of the year.. I'm Professor Wizgiz and I teach Metamorphosis!" He introduced. Professor Wizgiz is a tiny man with pale yellow skin, black eyes and long elf ears "Metamorphosis is the art of changing how you look! and once you master it you can change it into anything for example;" Professor Wizgiz turned into Miss Griselda and I winced at how accurate this looked like. "Don't worry I'm not the queen of detention." He said in Griselda's voice. "The beauty of magic is that you can always turn back!" He explained turning back. "But we'll start with something simple." Snapping his fingers mirrors appeared on our desks. "We'll try with the easiest exercise. Changing your hair colour! just focus your Winx and try to change."