Chapter 10.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

"Bloom!"

Silence.

I let out a sigh of exasperation when Bloom didn't answer. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched her look down the well with a dazed expression. My lips curled up in a mischievous smile when an idea popped up in my head, I raised my hand and flicked her forehead and sure enough finally grabbed her attention.

"Ow.." Bloom whined, rubbing her forehead and dropping the coin in her hand before sending me a half-hearted glare. "What was that for?"

"What did you wish for?" I asked with an innocent smile as the coin hit the water in the well followed by a splash.

"I can't tell you that." Bloom teased me as I giggled. "Or else my wish won't come true."

"Right." My smile grew into a knowing one. "Does it have to do with someone with blonde hair and blue eyes?"

"By the look on her face, I'm sure it does." Musa grinned when her eyes widened as her face flushed red. "Blooom?"

"Brandon wants to go on a walk." Bloom shrugged casually, acting like it wasn't a big deal to begin with. "What do you think that means?"

"Yo Bloom." Musa's lips curled up in a teasing smile. "I don't know what going on a walk with a boy on Earth means but in my realm when your crush asks you out we usually call it a date."

I grinned and nudged her side. "Isn't it called a date on Earth too?"

Bloom tried to look annoyed but the smile that only seemed to grow betrayed it. "It is."

"Well, she can't go anyways." Stella frowned and we gave her a questioning look and she sighed before elaborating, "He asked her less than seventy-two hours in advance."

"Come on Stel!" I whined and shook my head at her in disagreement. "He was just being spontaneous."

"Actually, I have to agree with Stella." Tecna gave me a side glance as I pouted before continuing. "Spontaneity is overrated, advance planning is a sign of respect."

"And pretending to have a busy social calendar is a sign of self-respect." Stella pointed out and wrapped an arm around Tecna's shoulders who didn't look too happy at the sudden contact but didn't push her off. "Besides what kind of cheap date is going on a walk? Walking totally limits the choice of dating footwear."

"It doesn't matter!" Bloom protested immediately, quickly growing defensive. "I wanna hang out with him."

I wiggled my eyebrows at her as I looped my arm through hers. "Looks like our Bloom is going on a date."

***

We all stood gathered in Professor Palladium's class and I looked around the large room in amazement. I have heard rumors from upperclassmen about the chamber but seeing it with my own eyes was completely different.