Chapter 7.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

I let out a soft sigh as I gazed out of the window of Miss Griselda's office. Drowning out the words of punishment we got from sneaking out and going on a 'field' trip to Cloud Tower and getting stripped of our magic, I was still perplexed that I was actually problematic when with friends. The pitter-patter of droplets of rain that hit the window that was acting like a weathered shield filled my ears like a gentle little wave.

"Uhm Griselda?" Flora hesitantly spoke up, snapping me out of my daze and when I got back to my senses I was met with a feral glaring woman. "We were just wondering when we might get our powers back?"

"Your little field trip to Cloud Tower was unacceptable, not to mention dangerous!" Miss Griselda lectured, her glare never faltering. "You were lucky you weren't turned into something worse and sold to the circus so you won't be getting your powers back anytime soon but that's only the beginning of your punishment."

"What's the rest of it?" Flora queried meekly and I shifted uncomfortably when noticing the glint in Miss Griselda's eyes that probably even will give the Trix a run for their money.

"You will not leave campus for the next two days." Miss Griselda explained and I tilted my head, wondering how this possibly could be a punishment for our deeds of a few days ago.

"We get to veg out all weekend?" Stella beamed happily and gave me an excited glance. "Not exactly a punishment Miss G." My friends burst into fits of laughter while my lips lifted in an amused smile betraying my serious composure of not wanting to anger Miss Griselda any further than she already was.

"There will be no 'vegging' out." She flashed us a smirk as she handed Stella a broom and I let out a sigh, having my suspicions of what words she was going to utter the next time she opened her mouth. "Here you go Miss Stella, your new best friend."

"What a curious-looking remnant of primitive technology." Tecna was quick to pull out her device, I suppressed a snort upon hearing the clattering sound of typing when I noticed she was actually doing research on a broom. "Perhaps there is a manual in my-" She was cut off when Miss Griselda closed the computer.

She glared at Tecna in a disapproving manner. "You won't be needing a manual Miss Tecna."

Tecna gasped in horror as if that was the worst thing she could possibly ever hear which it probably was and I was starting to wonder what was going on in her head. "No.. No manual?!"

"Don't worry Tecna It's not that complicated." I assured her but there was a hint of a mocking tone behind my words and I couldn't help but let out a giggle as soon as Tecna glared at me, half-heartedly.

"The only manual that we'll be using is manual labour." Flora joked and the moment our eyes locked we burst into fits of giggles while Tecna paused and tilted her as a thoughtful look crossed her face.