Chapter 11.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

I'm back, kind of. 

Enjoy!

Alethea's POV:

The sun rays passed through the window of my dorm, creating small tunnels on the schoolwork sheets I was writing on, ignoring the plants that were dancing and messing with Stella's clothes on her side of the room where Stella was nowhere in sight while the soft music that I put on filled the air without effort.

This peaceful moment was ruined however when a loud scream almost burst my eardrums, I dropped my pencil in surprise and winced as my concentration broke and tried to calm my rapidly beating heart rate, the moment I calmed down, I stood up and made my way to the lounge room to be met with Stella and Flora arguing. I tilted my head in confusion before realization hit me as to why Stella was yelling at Flora.

It must be the dancing plants.

"Flora, why don't you take your hippy-dippy research and go save a different planet?" Stella fumed as Flora's eyebrows furrowed at the harshness of her words.

"That's not nice!" Flora retorted while crossing her arms over her chest, taking offence to what Stella said.

"Girls." I began in a firm yet soft voice but the moment I grabbed their attention, I shifted awkwardly at their intense gaze, that was now set on me. "It's eight o'clock in the morning.. could you perhaps tone it down a little? Please?"

"Her flower power has gone too far." Stella complained, her eyes now settled on me as she made her way to my side. "Didn't you notice the plants in our room? They're alive!"

"I'm close to finishing my new potion." Flora was quick to defend herself before I could even give my own input on this. "It will protect us from the Witches."

"Like homoeopathy can work against dark magic." Stella huffed, her annoyance evident from her use of tone. "It'd be like 'don't you dare mess with us or we'll hit you with a daisy and go all herbal on you'."

I glanced at them, a doubtful look crossing my face when I didn't know who to defend when I understood both of their perspectives. "It could be an alternative though.."

"It's out of control though." Stella scoffed, not looking too pleased when I agreed with Flora's idea. "It wasn't enough to turn your room into a stinky twenty-four-hour potion lab, she had to invade my room with her veggies."

"It's my room too." I sighed, now silently regretting going outside of our room to see what the screaming was about. "And do you hear me complaining?"

"No offense Thea, but you're okay with everything and they are not using your clothes as we speak." Stella lightly joked as she started dragging us back to our room, gesturing to those plants Flora set in our room. "-She crossed the line with those bratty little fashion victim plants, they are shrinking my clothes, using my makeup and they're self-absorbed mirror addicts."