Chapter 6.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

I skimmed through the book but when I didn't see anything useful about the ring of Solaria I sighed in defeat and placed it on the stack of other books that were deemed useless and grabbed another one and as I browsed through the book I suddenly paused upon seeing a specific image of a familiar cyan blue ring with a sun-shaped circle on it.

I laid the book on Alfea's library table and put my finger on the image. "Here it is."

"Well, share the 4.1.1. girl." Musa urged me to continue.

"Okay, this is what I know so far; the ring is so powerful because it was directly created from starlight, the purest source of magic in the universe," I explained as I read the letters under the image. "But what's really interesting is that some say the ring is special because it's made of the same light that created the legendary creatures called 'the great Dragons'."

"Did you know about this Alethea, Stella?" Bloom asked us, tilting her head in wonder.

"Yeah!" We both nodded as Stella continued. "I know all about the starlight stuff but the other stuff makes me think that I should have it reappraised."

"Think this could be why the Witches wanted your ring?" Bloom questioned as her eyebrows were drawn together. "It may have hidden power."

"True." I mulled over her words before coming to a theory of my own. "The Witches are greedy for power so it wouldn't be surprising if they're after that kind of power."

"True.." Stella frowned, worryingly. "I'm not surprised either, but personally.. I think my ring isn't that special, why would my parents give me the ring if it could endanger me?"

I nodded in agreement and pondered over her words. They wanted the ring because it has a piece of the power of the Dragon flame originally so what does the water Dragon have to do with all of this? If the Dragon Flame was so well known and showed itself why was the water Dragon hiding itself from the magic universe? My head throbbed as I started questioning more. "That's right."

"In that case, we better go get it back." Flora pointed out, worried that the ring does contain the power of the Dragons.

"We have to get it back anyway!" Stella whined, wrapping her arms around me for comfort and I patted her back as I looked at her in amusement. "I'm so useless without it."

"True to that." Musa agreed, as her eyes glinted with amusement. "In the magical defence class, she got beaten by a Keekbug."

Stella pouted at that. "I was just.. distracted."

We chuckled but to all jokes aside we soon turned serious, still worrying about this power that the book is talking about.

"When we looked up about the great Dragons all we found was a restricted book that would only show a four-line paragraph." I stated, having searched for a lot of information but we couldn't find much. "It said; although there is no proof of this and it's only a myth the great Dragons are supposed to maintain a balance between the entire magical dimensions."