Chapter 2.

Again, this isn't my work but the creator's. This is Alethea's civilian outfit.

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

"This is it!" I clasped my hands together, feeling a newfound excitement as I skipped over my steps, the nerves making me impatient and desperately wanting to get there as fast as I could. "The famous Alfea."

"I can't believe it.." Vanessa breathed out in awe, her voice shaking with disbelief and wonder at the same time and I couldn't blame her. Alfea was truly magnificent.

"It makes public schools look totally lame." Bloom joked and my eyebrows furrowed, giving her a funny look as I pondered over how public schools could be. Surely public schools aren't that bad.. right?

"Let's go see what it's like before we make our decision no?" Vanessa suggested and we nodded in agreement. My eyes softened at how much love Bloom and her parents have for her. The feeling of envy gnawed at my stomach and I quickly pushed that intrusive feeling away before I held onto that jealousy because of my lack of parents. I should be happy with what I have should I not?

"I'm so excited!" Bloom beamed as she had a tight hold on my arm, jumping up and down in excitement as my arm moved along and my lips curled up in a small smile at her excitement.

"I wonder what their record for college admissio-" Mike got interrupted by bumping into an invisible wall and I raised an eyebrow at him, assuming he was trying to convince Bloom not to go until I realized that it was a barrier, keeping non-magical beings out and stopping Bloom her parents from going any further.

"Oof." Mike looked around in confusion, wondering what invisible force stopped him. "Hey, it's like there's an invisible wall I can't get through."

"Huh?" Bloom walked forward feeling nothing and I beamed happily that I was right about her and that she was a magical being. "I don't feel anything. Are you guys pulling my leg?"

"Actually there is some kind of wall." Stella stated and I nodded, I fluttered my fingers and used my magic to reveal the barrier that was cloaked. "It keeps non-magical beings out of Magix so your parents can't go any further."

"We can't take you to the school but we can show you the official Alfea slide globe it comes with the school's song." I explained using my magic to show them the Alfea slide globe, they flashed me a grateful smile as I showed them the slide globe.

"I think my daughter is gonna have an amazing year." Vanessa her voice cracked, her eyes glistering with tears of having to leave her daughter but understanding that this was where she belonged.

Bloom hugged her parents close as Mike ordered, "Kiko you're in charge of taking care of Bloom."

"Don't worry." I spoke up and gave the father a smile full of promise. "Nothing will happen to Bloom, she will be saved here at Alfea."