Chapter 13.

⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

                          ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

Alethea's POV:

Solaria.

Solaria is the realm of the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars as well as possibly the brightest planets in the entire Magic Dimension. Solaria is predominantly seen as an extremely sunny place where it never rains.

It's home.

I pulled my suitcase as I walked through the courtyard of the palace of Solaria, taking in the beautiful environment around me, drowning out Stella's rambling about what we could possibly do now that we were on break. I looked down at the white pigeons with a smile on my face, making small steps to avoid kicking them on accident.

"It's good to be home." Stella breathed out, the both of us halting before the doors of the palace, where we lived with King Radius, someone who was as close as a father to me. I glanced at Stella, doubting if she really wanted to step foot here or rather have stayed at Alfea. After the divorce of King Radius and the former Queen Luna, Stella has been wearing a fake smile, acting like everything was okay when I knew deep down, it wasn't.

It was hard for her and I couldn't blame her.

The doors of the palace opened, and my lips curled up in an excited smile when behind those doors revealed King Radius before he could fully process what was happening, both Stella and I let go of our suitcases and ran to Radius, pulling him in a big hug.

"How I have missed you both." King Radius chuckled softly and returned the hug before pulling away. "The palace was quiet without you two." Me and Stella exchanged glances and giggled, knowing we always caused a ruckus here in the palace, more Stella than me. I just follow Stella around because she somehow manages to convince me to.

"It's good to be back." I smiled softly. "I have missed you."

Before King Radius could say anything back, Stella grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, catching me off guard. "Let's go to our room!"

"But Stella!" I protested immediately. "Our Suitcases!"

"The servants will take care of that!" Stella retorted and continued dragging me until we arrived. We entered our rooms and I couldn't help but smile, I could feel a sense of home and despite how much I liked it here at Alfea, it was good to be home again, safe and sound without the evil of the Witches.

Without having to worry about my Dragon or Aalto.

Without having to worry about school.

Just me and Stella.

"Thea!" Stella called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Look what I found!"

I made my way to her with curious eyes, only for my eyes to widen. This is.. A box filled with pictures, no, a box filled with memories. Stella flashed me a sad smile. "I remember that." And so did I. How could I forget? It was such an important memory, I couldn't forget that day because that was the day a bond was formed, one that could never be broken.