Awaken from despair and Asia and Familiars

Rias: Asia. Asia Argento.

Miyasato POV

Issei seems to be very attached to that Nun who he just met. And today I see Issei very depressed as he said about his experiences with her and how he encountered her again and the stray priest whose name is Freed Selzan. Rias explained about stray exorcists and priests.

As we all know that exorcism is a holy work and must be taken seriously. However, those strays enjoyed the killing so they were banished from the Vatican.

Rias: Issei never ever involve yourself with that nun... she is an enemy to us devils...

Miyasato: Something doesn't add up...
They all turn to me as they are curious about what I just said...if she is your enemy... Why am I here then... why am I even here???

The room got silent.

Miyasato: Anyway I have to go... Issei let's go.

Issei: Hai.

Later we walked to the park and we sat down and I see Issei sulking down.

Miyasato: I know what you are thinking... you want to save her...

Issei: What else? She is not an enemy, she was forced I can't let a cute girl like her in harm.

Issei is back but just partially.

???: Issei???

I looked back to where the voice came from and saw the blonde, short and cute Nun Issei told me about. Her presence reminds me of the caretakers from my orphanage. Her caring cute voice has me look back into my memories and miss them especially Xenovia.

Issei seems happy to see her again.

Asia: this is my brother, Miyasato Takeru Hyoudou. Miyasato, this is Asia.

Asia POV

It's strange... i can sense holy magic in him.... but also he looks like a girl... in boy's clothes....

Asia: ah it's nice to meet you...Miyasato

Issei POV

Miyasato did not join us due to tl he had something to do like reading and Me and Asia hang out in the arcade Asia enjoyed herself and we ate at a fast food restaurant and she even doesn't know how to eat a burger.

Later

Asia told me about her story when she awakened her sacred gear she became the holy maiden for how many years and she was always regarded higher than human and the time came she healed a devil everything turned around and she was excommunicated from the church and left her alone.

Why would God do this??? She believed in him all her life and this is what he does???

I remembered Miyasato' words back then

Miyasato: heaven is not that good. We only see paradise but we don't know the other side even the angels who fight cannot say that heaven is not all that good. As the angel's duty to make heaven comfortable for the lost souls. Issei doesn't tell this to anyone they might think I am from the heavens faction. I am only doing what The Lord is wanting me to do..

Present

I guess he is right..

Asia: Issei it's been so long since I wanted to have friends to talk to... will you be my friend???

Issei: What are you talking about after that time we hang out? Of course, we are now friends...

???: That was so sweet...