The white one, and Khaos Brigade.

Flashback ??? POV

I was sent by Azazel to retrieve Kokabiel and for Azazel to punish. However i saw a black and red pillar explosion and there I thought I saw Kokabiel defeated but later when I got near the area and Albion sensed the red dragon there but he said it might be his imagination that he is there.

Later, I sensed a large and terrifying energy coming from a certain green haired boy and I heard a certain attack spell.

???: ENUMA.......ELISH!!!!!!

I saw the red beam that made the ground explode as if a meteor landed there and it surely destroyed the very existence of Kokabiel and I smirked at the guy but.

Albion: Partner, don't even think about it... he could just play with us in an embarrassing way and even annoy us in the fight. I have to tell you this. He is even more powerful than the satans.

???: Are you serious????

Albion: Vali, you know from that blast wave and even in our power I am not sure if you can survive dividing that power.

Vali: Then let's go.

Albion: Alright.

Vali retreated and reported to Azazel.

Azazel(mind): To think that someone that powerful and even more powerful than a sacred gear.

Present day Miyasato POV

I was walking around the schoolyard then I saw Michael who looked at me in shock...

Miyasato: You seem familiar...I just don't know where....

Michael: Are you...

Miyasato: Are you?....

Michael: It's me... the one who left umyou at the orphanage... I know you have questions but I will answer them sooner.

Miyasato: Ok...

Then I went outside and I saw a white haired man and he is smiking at me...

Vali: I finally found you... the one who killed kokabiel...

Miyasato: What do you want?

Vali: I just wanted to see the one who killed that bastard in one bug red blast name. Hmmm what was the name again? Enma elis??? I don't know...

Vali smirked and he charged at me in a fast pace and he stopped as I summoned three portals and chains wrapped around  him and he seems to struggle to try and getting out.

Miyasato: with or without Albion on your side you cannot get out

Miyasato then releases him and he is smirking as if he found a worthy opponent.

Vali: You sure are interesting boy...

Que in Xenovia in her servant form pointing her sword at his neck and Kiba with his sword of betrayer on his neck.