The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.

Xenovia: Dou you think that Miyasato could have been right?

Irina: What are you talking about?

Xenovia: About Excalibur... because hhe showed us that sword and it seems to probably have more power than the combined powers of the seven pieces...

Irina: You and I had no idea how powerful the Excalibur has when all seven pieces are combined... so we are not sure.

Xenovia: I guess you are right...

Irina POV

When me and Xenovia told Asia to execute her, we noticed something off from her...

Her eyes are like she is ready to fight back and her eyes were not her original green eyes, instead they were glowing green and seems ready to kill. I never knew Asia would have a reaction to that. She really seems to not believe in God anymore.

Irina: Even now we cannot simply underestimate Asia anymore...

Xenovia: Why?

Irina: Have you noticed the look in her eyes?

Xenovia: Now that you said it. Yeah.

Irina: the look in her eyes says that she will fight us off with her full power and she harbors some kind of hatred towards the church.

(In this story you probably notice how I made Asia not the scared personality unlike the canon, I will make her a badass character development and since she is a caster class servant, she will fight like a Heroic spirit and she can now kill her enemies)

Xenovia: I even noticed some kind of power increasing in intensity and those small fluctuations can be stroger than any holy magic we know when she uses that.

Irina: we have to be careful with her...

Xenovia: She saw us as a threat, we cannot let her see us like that.

With the ORC

Kiba: WHY DID YOU GUYS STOP ME????

Asia: ARE YOU STUPID????

Everyone is shocked that Asia swore and she is definitely mad at kiba right now and
she is not tye Asia they used to know.

Asia: Now i know why Issei left the peerage... you guys have so many problems especially Kiba who only lives for revenge. Akeno, I know you are a half fallen angel.

Akeno: What????!!!!

Asia: As a heroic spirit servant class caster, I can sense mana even suppressed by the mage... like you Rias, you cannot hide from me...

Rias: Asia, that's enough and dont even think about leaving the peerage.... i cannot lose another bishop...

Asia: I thoughy you see us as family?

Rias: i do see you as my family bu-

Asia: the way you sound right now is not what a family is...

Rias is taken back by Asia's words and also feared pf another piece will be lost and she never knew her.

Asia: My servant side is rejecting my bishop piece slowly and the time will come when I awaken my Noble phantasm, the piece will be absorbed and will be part of my soul, you cannot have it back anymore but i might not join your adventures always... because i am a heroic spirit. I follow no one's orders i follow my own path. I only accept guidance from my seniors in Uruk. And definitely not you. Sorry.

Akeno: Asia, please think this through.... you can be the strongest bishop-

Asia: you guys sound like you are making me a slave once you knew my power is almost beyond you, when I awaken my Noble phantasm, I will be stronger than the entire heaven faction and you devils...
The last fight we will have is with the excuse of a fallen angel and that pathetic mongrel of a priest. And I will definitely kill him...