Chaldea Shenanigans With Issei and Asia and alters(short)

Now that some issues were done we see Asia with Nero chatting Miyasato with Mama Tia and Issei with Cu Chulainn. 

At this time they are having their own shenanigans except for Mama Tia and Miyasato doing Mother and son business.

Asia, Jeanne, and Nero are just walking around and having a fun chat while Issei is sparring with Cu who was a little ticked on their little argument.. 

Miyasato is walking around Chaldea and there he saw.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

..

Astolfo...

Astolfo is a trap servant and one of the 12 knights of Charlemagne and he sure is the same as me...

we became known as the trap servants... the male with a girly face and yeah you all know.

Astolfo: HEY BROO!!!

Miyasato: Astolfo san?

Astolfo: SO wanna hang out???

Miyasato: Sure... so who will come with us?

Astolfo: Ah Sieg will come with us..

Miyasato: Nice!!!

Later

Sieg: Oh hey, Miya...

Astolfo: you guys seem already close... so how?

Miyasato and Sieg: We went to execute some fakers on our town... claiming to be us...

Astolfo:

Scaryy...

Sieg: Those guys... just ticked me off.. that was the first time I saw Jeanne angry...

Miyasato: the usual calm and a sister...

Miyasato: I heard that you and Jeanne are dating... 

Sieg: