Flames of chaos and Uruk.

Miyasato POV

I actually got a familiar and my is my predecessor's mother which is Tiamat and I made her my familiar and she told me about her time with Kingu, we were walking back to where my group was and I saw a slime and is melting there clothes and I then cast a wind spell that is hot for the slime and killing it.

Issei's POV

The slime just got killed to my despair and Later I saw a blue-haired woman besides my brother and I got jealous and my left hand is shaking at the presence of the lady.

Issei: My left hand won't stop shaking.... who is she???

Touji: No way... That is Tiamat... Someone got Tiamat as a familiar...

Rias: Now way, not even a high-class devil could not tame her... 

Akeno: Miyasato seems to be full of surprises...

Later a little blue dragon

latched on Asia and I tried to touch but was electrocuted.

Miyasato POV

Touji: Ah a sprite dragon. One of its main personalities is its hate in males.

Rias: Congratulations Asia, what will you name it?

Asia: I will name it Enki...

Miyasato: how cute, after my Enkidu, hehehe it's ok.

Asia: Ah.. oh ok...

From a far distance, there is a small firebird and I shot my chains at the bird and destroyed it.

Tiamat: It seems you have a hang of your powers but it is not perfect.

Miyasato: Figures.

Tiamat: How about I train you... 

Miyasato: I will take that offer. 

Tiamat: I will be connecting myself to you during your sleep. and training in your mindscape and here in the physical world.

Miyasato: All right.

Tiamat: But first I will be training you in here after we get out of here.

Rias: Oh yeah we are going now. Let's go.

Rias left the forest and I teleported with Tiamat to a familiar place that I saw from my dreams.

Miyasato: This place is.

Tiamat: Welcome to Uruk. we are in the palace of the late king Gilgamesh. 

Suddenly memories came to me as I saw a glitching image of the throne what it used to be.