Trihexia Arc: The crimson battle

Trihexia is now near the capital of the Underworld... And many who are brave enough to face it near the beast itself... But for Issei... It is a different battle...

Three hours prior

The ice that Serafall used to freeze trihexia was broken and it shocked the whole underworld and even the whole Sirti family and they're very angry that even Serafall's sacrifice it was not enough...

Lord Sitri: DMAN IT!!!! EVEN SERA SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH????

Sona who is now emotionless and just said...

Sona: Tsubaki... Go and back Kiba up... Saji... with me.. and the rest... go with the others..

Saji: HAI!

All: HAI!

Sona: Saji, 

Saji: hai!

Sona: Lets go....

Saji: Here!

Saji and Sona ran to something...

Saji: Sona... I know you re hurt deeply now is not the time to do something in haste... I will do the rest...

Sona: Saji?

Saji: Ever since I became a pawn.. I dedicate myself to become a warrior by your side so that's why....

Saji then turn his head to Sona and then said

Saji: Let me prove myself...

Sona: Saji....

Meanwhile with Issei...

Issei(lancer):

You are surely proud of being a useless grandson of the Lucifer

Vali: No matter... I am still stronger than you.... ISSEI!!!

Issei: tch....

Issei then flared up his power that Vali could not comprehend the power of the lance and the wielder...

Issei(Lancer): Die....

(SHLLLAK!!!!)

Issei then slashed Vali in half and Vali died on the spot...

Issei(Lancer): Then..... Its you and me... Rias....

Rias(Alter): No... Its only me... Mongrel.....

Issei(lancer): . . .  Well see about that.... Rias....

Rias(alter): Don't call me by my name casually... WEAKLING!!!

Rias(Alter) and Issei (Lancer) then charged at each other....

(OMAKE)!

Miyasato is still flying and dashing around to kill some of the beasts along with Hinata(Assassin)