Issei and everyone vs Everyone... The conclusion

Issei and Sirzechs are flung away from Lucifer's attack and then Sirzechs is gravely injured...

Issei: Sirzechs...

Sirzechs: Do it!

Lucifer: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why even bother trying to stop me? I mean you guys are weak... As I am the eternal Ruler and the only true leader of the underworld.... but you.... get in my way..now I will-

Issei(Lancer): SHUT UP! The underworld is now in peace... we stray from your ways from the very beginning... ... for ONE REASON! FOR THE SURVIVAL OF OUR PEOPLE! WE CHOSE PEACE! NOW YOU!!! HAVE DESTROYED IT!!!

Issei's Aura then flares up and then summoned his spear and then he slammed it on the ground and then dragon wings then appear on his back... and his hair turned red and his eyes turned red also....

Issei: I challenge you... LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer: THEN COME AT ME! YOU WEAKLINGS!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer then flared his aura and then the ground turned into ruin...

Lucifer: MY GOAL IS UNCHANGED!!! I WILL BUILD MY UNDERWORLD!!! AND IN MY OWN IMAGE!!! WITH YOUR CORPSE AS MY FOUNDATION!!!!

The remaining force then went to Issei and will fight with him...

Kiba then summoned his swords and Tsubaki summoned her mirrors...

Irina then draws her sword and her wings...

Sona also conjures water and then turned it into a sword...

Issei then channeled his POD and then used it to blast Lucifer then Lucifer also replied with a blast and Issei then charged at Lucifer and fought him with his skills and strength....

Issei(Lancer): HAAAHH!!!!

Issei then thrusted his spear and then blasted Lucifer onto Kiba and Kiba then slashed Lucifer on the shoulder as Lucifer dodged the lethal strike..

Kiba: TCH! 

Lucifer: HAAAHH!!!

Lucifer then blasted Kiba but a mirror then blocked his way and then Tsubaki then reflected the blast back to Lucifer and he dodged the blast...

Gudako then said...

Gudako: O MAIDEN OF DESTRUCTION DESTROY EVERYTHING ON YOUR WAY! PROTECT THY INNOCENTS!!!! SUMMON!!!

Then red particles then appear and then it formed into a person...

WIth The group...

Akeno flashed Lighting on Lucifer and Lucifer grunted in pain, and Kiba then slashed Lucifer on the back and Lucifer bashed Kiba away...

Kiba: GUH!!!

Lucifer: YOU'RE ANNOYING!

Lucifer then charges at Kiba and then was defended by Tsubaki and then they got stabbed in the gut....

Tsubaki and Kiba together, stabbed in the gut... 

Tsubaki and Kiba coughed blood and then...

Akeno; KIBA!!!!

Sona: TSUBAKI!!!

Lucifer: HAAAH!!

Kiba: GUOHHAAA!!

Tsubaki: GAAAHH!!!!

(BAM)!!!!

Issei: YOU BASTARD!!!