Trihexia arc: The kiss of death

Miyasato: saji....

Meanwhile With Koneko

Koneko: Kuroka...

Kuroka: Ara~! Good to see you, Shirone...

Koneko: tch... I knew it... you have gone mad....

Kuroka: Gone mad huh? I guess you never knew the truth.... Shirone....

Koneko: truth?

Kuroka: I guess you never knew the truth of everything, SHiroe..

Koneko: GET TO THE POINT! KUROKA!

Kuroka: Years ago, The devils massacred our kind, The nekomata... and even As the two of us, the remaining Nekomata... I offered myself to become a devil... completely going against my will.... And they also took you....

Koneko is just listening to Kuroka's story....

Kuroka: That devil bastard thought he was safe... and for revenge, I killed that bastard and ran away... and then-

Koneko: You left me alone in that cell... and wandered off...

Kuroka: Huh? No!

Koneko: DON'T SHIT WITH ME KUROKA! YOU LEFT ME OUT THERE AND ALL ALONE!!! I ALMOST GOT EXECUTED FOR YOUR CRIMES!!! IF IT ISNT FOR GREMORY, IWOULD NT BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!!

You are just a Liar....

Kuroka: Tch... VERY WELL THEN!!! WE WLL SETTLE THIS NOW!!!

Kuroka then readies her Senjutsu and then said..

Kuroka: I will be the only Nekomata around here..

Koneko: There will only be one...

Koneko then dahsed to Kuroka and then Kuroka shot her senjutsua nd Koneko then dodged and then Koneko tried to punch Kuroka down and Kuroka dodged and then Kuroka was shocked that the ground exploded from the force of the punch...

Koneko: FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED BECUASE OF YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY!!! KURROOOKAAAAAAAA!!!!

Kuroka: SHIRONEEEE!!!!!

Then they charged at each other and the ground then exploded and the ground got destroyed...

Meanwhile with Miyasato...

Miyasato was thrown by the force of the many stronger beasts and he recovered...

Miyasato: GUH!!!

Miyasato: