The Hyoudou brothers. The heroic spirt Hyoudous

No one POV

It's been three weeks since Issei became a Heroic spirit and not a devil. I could tell that Gilgamesh was overjoyed about Issei becoming a heroic spirit. Issei even has a Noble phantasm.

Red dragon fury.

It makes him shoot a big Red slash wave that can kill gods and his lancer form can throw his spear with the power of the dragon god's breath.

Heroic spirits are the forgotten race and no one has recorded their existence as they also hide in plain sites. And our rarity is also the factor. There are two factors we can turn others into heroic spirits or servants

One is the card of any seven classes like a saber, lancer, archer, berserker, caster, avenger, Ruler, a foreigner. Those cards are casted through incantations and the card chooses the person to become one.
( my au STFU)

Issei was chosen by the saber and lancer cards and his lancer side was because he uses spears during the past days but he is more skilled in using swords.

There are other heroic spirits here, I usually hang out with Gawain and Bedivier

Mordred seems to be very chaotic that Arthur( Artoria) needs to keep her in check.
The knights of the round table are not what I expected... I thought of them as being strict but when you know them. They can be fun...
Artoria is having enough of them and I can see that.

Sengo Muramasa is also here we always talk about swords and stuff and he had a guy to talk about...

Our place is in Uruk and we had fun despite the heat there and we had used our cold air spells and the cold air spell is like minus 1 degree and it just balanced the temperature in the palace. Gilgamesh is the leader of the heroic spirits and he is a good king. But not his archer version on
really wanted to kill him but we can't. On the bright side, he doesn't come here very often.

Issei: This place has become boring I wanna go home...

Miyasato: then let's go!

Tiamat: Hey boys you going home?

Miyasato: Yeah.. we have school tomorrow.

Gilgamesh: safe day ahead mongrel.

Miyasato: thanks half mongrel.

Gilgamesh RN

The one jumping

The one jumping

Miyasato: Issei we have school tomorrow we have to go home for now.

Issei: Oh yeah ok bro.

The brothers teleported to their rooms and they went out like they are home and preparing for school.

Issei(human form):