Trihexia arc: The problem rises...

Issei(Lancer): HAH!!!

As Issei(Lancer just killed a demonic beast that was in the city of Tokyo and then retracts the spare out of the body and he saw Hinata (Assassin) also done with his area..

Hinata(Assassin): These guys are getting many in this world...

Issei(Lancer): yeah... 

Miyasato: SO what now?

Miyuki(Caster): there are more in the area... we might need to clear them 

Tatsuya(Assassin): That might be the last batch.. Jumonji are you ok?

Juumonji(Shielder): I am fine... just some scratches...

Asia(Ruler): I wonder if they have already finished the quest... master...

Gudako: Yes?

Asia(Ruler): I sense some enemies incoming...

Gudako: YOSH!!! TAKE CARE OF IT MIYASATOOO!!!!

Miyasato: GOD-

Hinata(assassin): DAMN IT!!! Alright gonna be using cultured strike here...

Miyuki(Caster): Damn... Bro...

Later after Hinata's(Assassin) shenanigans along with Miyasato:

Hinata(Assassin): Alright

Miyasato: that's done...

Meanwhile in the underworld...

Sirzechs: Are you certain? Serafall?

Serafall: The number of these creatures is increasing..., especially in the underworld... luckily they can just be taken care of by our magic...

Sirzechs: The underworld is now in fear of these attacks...

Rias: It is indeed concerning... and also the chaos brigade are too quiet these days but sighting of them are rampant....

Azazel: What could they be doing?

Lord Phenex: They can burn by also fire but....

Lord Sitri: We have to use more magic to even kill one...

Sona: I am still looking for a weak point but.... it seems they have no weak points at all...

Rias: *sigh* this is stressful!!! My own pawn has his own work and even visits sometimes along with my own bishop who is now an overpowered warrior stronger than me... 

Serafall: You had it hard huh?

Rias; I mean... WHY WOULD HE ONLY VISIT ME WHEN UgH! That Issei... and Issei is now stronger than me... I am ashamed....

Sona: There their bestie...

Sirzechs: Still it was a shock when Issei revealed that he is now the dragon itself rather than a boosted gear...

Azazel: And outclassed the white one rather easily...

Asmodeus: So do you have any contact with them, Young Gremory?

Rias: THAT'S THE PROBLEM HE DID NOT EVEN SEND A LETTER OR ANYTHING TO KEEP ME POSTED WAAAHHH!!!!

Sirzechs: Geez she really loved Issei huh...

Akeno: Issei never even sent a text on us so... FUUFUFUUFU~~~ He will be punished dearly right, Prez?

Rias: DEFINITELY!!!

Meanwhile

Issei(All versions): HACHOOO!!!! Geez, I think someone is talking about me...

Issei(Saber): Miya, wanna hang out in Kuoh?