Asia becomes Ruler, Kokabiels Defeat, Sword of Rupture.

Asia has changed her form and she now has white hair and a black dress and her eyes are heterochromiac with red and green. Her red eyes represent her devil side and Her green eyes represent her heroic spirit form.

Asia: 

Freed: NOW ASIA!!! ALLOW ME TO PUNISH YOU AGAIN!!!

Asia charged to Freed and clashed blades with Her own sword, but Asia has more power than Freed, and Asia just swings it further and it made freed and lose balance and Asia then Kicked Freed away, and Freed is flying. Asia then followed Freed and did another slam down on Freed and the ground Explodes due to Asia's power and Freed is then grabbed in the leg and threw into the school destroying the school.

Freed went flying by Sona's Peerage and Some of them lose color as they saw Freed pretty beaten up and saw Asia in her new form.

Saji: Noted: Don't make her angry...

Sona: So much aura... and this is her holy magic....wait... she has devil magic also...

Valper: Impossible... The witch has this kind of power... Black and white... No way...

Kiba: Asia...

Rias: I can't believe it!

Akeno then sees black lightning around where Asia was and Later we see Asia channeling black lightning onto her sword and Freed gets ready.

Freed: DAMN YOU WIIIITTCCCHHH!!!!!

Asia: Black Lightning!

Asia shot her black lightning and Freed blocked it barely and Asia appeared beside him and swings her sword and Freed blocked but saw his Excalibur cracked and it is not small

Freed landed safely but saw his sword who just taken the full force of the Sword and was shocked at its state.

Freed: IMPOSSIBLE MY EXCALIBUR CHAN BROKE!!!????

Asia appeared from the dust and Kokabiel tried to kill her with a  light spear. But Miyasato intervened and Kokabiel is shocked.

Miyasato: It seems you are getting desperate here for a leader class Fallen Angel, Kokabiel..