Part 1(Her life)

Hey guys,
              As I was busy with my other stories, I couldn't update this...so let's begin with this new story without any delay....
___________________________________
A girl of around 17 years old is sleeping peacefully, unaware of the cruel world....she suddenly woke up with a scream as someone poured cold icy water on her...it was the month of December, time was 5 am in the morning...she saw the person nd started crying, but the person didn't show any mercy....

So, the girl was shivangi, an orphan nd the person who poured cold water on her was sheela, the orphanage owner

SHEELA:(slapped her) Eh ladki, yeh natak krne ki zaroorat nhi h mere samne...tere aansoo ka mujhpe na kbhi koi asar hua h aur na hi hoga....chup kr, vrna ek aur lgaungi kaan ke niche toh akal thikane aa jaegi...

(She wiped her tears nd clutched the torn blanket, being scared of her)

Tu kya maharani h yaha ki jo itni der tk bed pr pdi rhegi...kaam kon krega...teri maa aayegi kaam krne...(taunting her)...chl uth aur lgg jaa kaam pe...agr koi gadbad ki naa toh dekhna kya haal krungi aaj tera...

agr koi gadbad ki naa toh dekhna kya haal krungi aaj tera

She went out nd shivangi burst out crying...she took her parents photograph from the drawer nd hugged it close to her chest, crying hard...

SHIVANGI:(talking to her parents photo) Kyu chle gye aap dono mujhe chodke...mei boht akeli hu mumma papa...sheela aunti boht maarti h mujhe...ab nhi hota mumma papa...bachpan se, jbse aap gye ho tbse tolerate kr rhi hu..
Pr ab nhi hota mujhse...pls kisi ko bhej do naa mere pas jo mujhe yaha se le jaye...jo mujhe vese hi pyar kre jese krishna radha se krte the...pls bhagwaan ji...pls...

She wiped her tears nd took bath..
She wore her old dress...she had only two pair of dresses...but she was very beautiful...her college boys wanted her, but she didn't let anyone come near her as she was afraid of the consequences...

She did all the cleaning work of the orphanage as all other kids were younger than her...she then prepared breakfast nd was preparing tiffin for the kids nd herself...but sheela came nd held her hand nd placed it on the burning pan...she screamed nd cried loudly...the kids too came out, but being scared of her went inside...she was pleading her to leave her, but she just wanted to torture her...she laughed loudly, seeing her crying like hell...

she laughed loudly, seeing her crying like hell

         (Imagine vrushika as tara)

A girl of around 20 years came nd held sheela's hand stopping her...
Shivangi immediately withdrew her burnt hand...it was completely red nd swollen...she cried badly...

GIRL:(looking at her with shame) yeh kya kr rhi thi aap

GIRL:(looking at her with shame) yeh kya kr rhi thi aap...Zara bhi taras nhi aata aapko shivangi pe...
Pura din usse kaam krvati rhti ho, phir bhi dil ko sukoon nhi milta...
Usko dard de kr kya khushi milti h aapko...kesi aurat h aap...mujhe sharam aati h apko apni maa kehne mei...

SHEELA:(irritated) Eh Tara...tu meri beti h ya uski vakil...hmesha mere kaam mei taang arane aa jati h...yeh ek mamuli aanath ladki h aur yeh mera anath ashram h...yaha meri mrzi chlegi..
Samjhi...(pointing her index finger at her)

[So, the girl was Tara, sheela's daughter...she was her daughter by blood, not by manners...she loved shivangi like her own little sister...she always used to protect her from her mother's torture...
She wanted to help shivangi, but couldn't find any way...she was 20 years old, doing a fashion designing course...she prayed to God to send a loving family for her...]

Tara went towards shivangi when her mother went off...she bent down nd hugged her...shivangi too reciprocated as she was only one, who loved her after her parents...Tara rubbed her back nd caressed her hair...she cried badly in her arms...Tara saw her hand was burnt badly...she picked her in her arms nd took her to her own room...she made her sit on the bed nd brought first aid box to soothe her pain...

TARA:(hugging her tight) bss...bss
...bs..shh...shivangi...bss ho gya ab
..pain ho rha h..(she nodded)...I m sorry mei chahkr bhi tumhare liye kuch nhi kr skti...

I m sorry mei chahkr bhi tumhare liye kuch nhi kr skti

Shivangi became quiet nd hugged her tightly...

So, this was shivangi's daily routine...she used to get scolded nd punished for one or the other reason...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...I know it's a vry short chapter...but I m quite busy, so couldn't update more...the upcoming chapters will be long for sure....do tell about ur views regarding shivi's life...keep voting nd stay tuned up for further updates....