Part 14(Sheela is back)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the story...keep supporting guys...so, let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
NEXT DAY:
Shivi got up early and started working in the kitchen...she had learnt cooking from internet, but she didn't told anyone about it...
She prepared chole bhature, pancakes and baked a chocolate cake for mohsin...she then went to get ready and then set the breakfast on the dining table...she wrote "Thankuu mohsin" on the cake...mohsin got up, but didn't found her around...he called her name and she came in his room...

MOHSIN:(showing fake anger) kaha gyi thi mujhe chodke..mujhe baat hi nhi krni h tumse...

SHIVI:(sitting in front of him and holding her ears) Sorry mohsin...
Vo apke liye kuch surprise plan kr rhi thi, isliye uth gyi...I m sorry...

MOHSIN:(pulling her cheeks) aww kitni cute ho yrr tum...tumse koi bhi gussa kese rhe skta h... come give me a hug...(opening his arms)

Shivi smiled and hugged him tightly...mohsin kissed her cheeks and forehead...she told him to get ready as she had planned a surprise for him...he nodded and went to freshen up as he was too excited for her surprise...shivi meanwhile made a greeting card and wrote a letter for him to express her feelings...she set everything on the dining table nd waited for him to come...

As he came, she hugged him and gave him a red rose...he was confused...before he could say anything, she made him sit on the chair and gave him the greeting card...

MOHSIN:(looking at the card) toh yeh tha apka surprise...wow shivi mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum art and craft mei itni achi ho...it's lovely bachaa...(opening the card and saw a long letter)...Ohh God, tumne itna kuch likha h...(reading the letter)

THE LETTER.......
Aap boht ache ho mohsin...mei apko jitna thanks bolu, utna kam h
...mene aaj tk koi friend nhi bnaya kyuki koi bnna hi nhi chahta tha mera friend...u r my first friend...I can't describe in words ki aap kya ho mere liye...aap boht special ho mohsin...mujhe nhi pta ki mei doctor bnn paungi ya nhi, pr aap hmesha mere liye itne hi special rhoge bcoz aapki jagah meri life mei koi nhi le skta...aapne ek anjaan ladki ki help ki, use itna pyar diya, itna pamper kiya aur apni family ka hissa bna liya...mei boht lucky hu mohsin kyuki mere pas itna sweet aur caring bff h...i promise aage jaa ke chahe mei kitni bhi successful kyu naa ho jau, pr aap hmesha meri life mei sbse important rhoge...mujhe nhi pta ki mei apke liye jo feel krti hu, vo friendship h yaa usse zyada...pr u hold the most special place in my heart...

Mohsin got emotional reading her letter...he had tears in his eyes...
Shivi sat on her knees in front of him and held his hands, kissing his knuckles...he picked her and made her sit in his lap, hugging her tightly...he was crying while she was caressing his hair and trying to calm him...

SHIVI:(wiping his tears) ro kyu rhe ho aap...mene kuch galat likh diya kya...I m sorry, pr mene toh apne dil ki baat likhi...aap boht special ho mere liye...pls mtt rou naa...(kissing his cheeks, making him smile)

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) tum bhi boht special ho mere liye... thankuu bachaa...iss card ko mein hmesha sambhal ke rkhunga... thankuu so much for this surprise
...(kissing her forehead)..ek baat btao tumhe khana bnana kisne sikhaya...itni achi khushboo aa rhi h...

Shivi told him that how she learnt cooking from internet during her freetime...he kissed her forehead and cheeks thanking her...she warmed the food and fed him with his own hands...he too fed her lovingly...At last, she brought the cake and they cut it together...
Mohsin was overwhelmed with her surprises...he praised her and gave her a long hug...she felt peace in his arms...Only half an hour was left for her result...she was much nervous and tensed...

MOHSIN:(backhugging her as she was washing the dishes) Tum kyu kr rhi ho yeh sb kaam...mei kr lunga shivi...tumne breakfast bhi toh bnaya h aaj...tum thak gyi hogi naa...jao jaakr rest kro..mein kr lunga yeh kaam...

Shivi smiled and nodded...he saw her tensed and washed the dishes, while she was sitting on the slab...he wiped his hands after doing the work and picked her in his arms, taking her in her room...
Only five minutes were left for her result...mohsin kept the laptop in the front, sitting on the bed beside her...she hugged him, snuggling into his chest...he caressed her hair, giving her strength...mohsin checked out her result and smiled seeing it...

MOHSIN:(hugging her more tightly as her eyes were closed due to fear) shivi...idhar dekho bachaa...tumhara result aa gya baby...I m so proud of u shivi... tumne top kiya h...u have got the first rank all over India, vo bhi on your own...without any coaching
...tum first aayi ho shivi...(excitedly)

Shivi was numb for a moment listening this...she looked at him and he nodded showing her the laptop screen...she hugged him tightly, crying as her dream was going to be fulfilled...she knew that she would pass, but was not sure about the rank...mohsin wiped her tears and kissed her forehead congratulating her...she squealed in joy and started dancing with him getting down the bed...

Meanwhile on the other hand, mehzabin and abdul had met sheela and she blackmailed them that she'll take shivi away from them...She claimed her rights on her as shivi lived in her orphanage from the beginning after her parents died...she told them to give her 5 lakh to leave shivi...ammi and abbu were scared due to her warning as they knew that she was a cheap women who could do anything to satisfy her ego...they decided to talk to mohsin and then decide anything for shivi...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivi overhears mohsin and ammi abbu's conversation, she misunderstands the situation thinking that mohsin will pay for her(as if she is a thing to be sold and purchased)...