Part 19(Reaching US)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
NEXT DAY........
Mohsin noticed shivi upset since morning...they were having breakfast, but she was not eating properly...they tried to cheer her up by pampering her and dancing around her, but it didn't worked...
Mohsin carried her in his arms, twirling her around...shivi giggled finally, feeling happy...ammi abbu surrounded them and danced as the music was being played...

Mohsin kissed her forehead as she snuggled into his chest...ammi caressed her head and kissed her forehead as Mohsin was carrying her in bridal style...he made her sit on the sofa and ammi abbu sat beside her from either sides hugging her...mohsin clicked their pics...shivi smiled finally seeing their efforts...she was blessed to get such a loving family...Mohsin kept the camera at the auto mode and came to them, standing behind the sofa, hugging all three of them...they clicked many pics together and danced a lot...

ABBU:(Smirking at mohsin) chlo beta...ab mein tumhari aur shivi ki pics le leta hu...bff goals..

Mohsin blushed and sat beside shivi, side hugging her...they clicked a lot of pics together and then spent sometime together... Finally it was 4 pm now...shivi was getting ready and mohsin came to her room...he knew what she might be going through so just went to her and hugged her tightly...shivi cried silently hugging him...

SHIVI:(clinging onto him) m.muj.he...n.hi..j.aa.na..m.oh.sin... p.lss...

Mohsin rubbed her back, caressing her hair lovingly...she calmed down after sometime and mohsin wiped her tears, kissing her forehead...

MOHSIN:(pecking her nose) bss bachaa...I promise u hum roz baat krenge, mein tumhe hmesha guide krta rhunga...shivi mein sach mei tumhe khudse dur nhi bhejna chahta, pr I want u to fulfill ur dream and come back as a doctor...promise me baby jab tum 4 saal baad vapis aaogi toh white coat aur neck mei stethoscope daal kr aaogi...aur sbse phle aake mujhe zor se huggy krogi...(cupping her face)

Shivi nodded and wiped his tears as he was getting emotional...she kissed his cheeks and promised him...he took her luggage as she came out...she hugged ammi as she was crying...

SHIVI:(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) ammi...mein aapse dur nhi jaa rhi hu...don't worry...itni jaldi peecha nhi chodungi aapka...boht jaldi vapis aaungi..doctor bnn ke...(hugging her tightly)

AMMI:(cupping her face) Mera bachaa...(kissing her forehead) khaana time se khana aur mnn lgga ke pdhayi krna...kisi chiz ki zroorat ho toh humei bta dena... kuch bhi chupaana mtt..hnn..(caressing her hair) khush rho beta...apna khayal rkhna..

She nodded and went to abbu, who was himself in tears...she hugged him tightly, while he patted her head hugging her like a father, sending his daughter away...

SHIVI:(smiling in tears) abbu...ab aapki responsibility h sb...ammi ka khayal rkhna aur unhe rone nhi dena...mein aap sbse roz video call pe baat krungi...mohsin ka bhi khayal rkhna plss..vo kahenge nhi, pr mujhe pta h boht akele ho jayenge...(holding his hand) aur sbse important baat... apna bhi khayal rkhna...aur mujhse milne zroor aana...I'll miss u all...(crying silently)

Abbu hugged her and mohsin nd ammi too joined them...they all wiped her tears, putting up a strong face for her...ammi and abbu kissed her forehead and gave her a special pen for a new start, blessing her...shivi bid bye to them and went with mohsin to the airport...mohsin pulled her in his embrace as she was crying, sitting in the taxi...she calmed after sometime as he cooed her, whispered sweet nothings in her ears...They boarded their flight and shivi learnt all about airport and flights as mohsin explained her...she checked her seat number and sat down...mohsin too came and sat beside her, teaching her how to fix the seat belt...he noticed her being quiet since a long time...

MOHSIN:(caging her in his arms) Kya baat h...kya ho gya mere baby ko...itni chup chup kyu ho...mein toh 2 din rhunga naa tumhare sath...(kissing her temple)

SHIVI:(nervously) Mohsin...mein akele kese manage krungi sb kuch...mujhe boht dar lgg rha h...
(Clinging onto him, clutching to his shirt)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) darna nhi shivi...phli baar toh har kisi ko dar lgta h, pr tumhe strong rhna hoga...aur kbhi kuch smjh naa aaye toh mujhe call kr lena... shivi...mein chahta hu ki tum independent bno..isliye tumhe apni pehchaan khud bnani hogi...
(Giving her strength)

Shivi felt motivated hearing him and hugged him thanking him...he hugged her as the flight took off...she was scared as it was her first time, but then felt good when the plane reached the sky...
She laid her head on his shoulder as she was feeling sleepy...mohsin wrapped his arms around her and made her sleep in his arms...

They reached US in 3 hours...shivi enjoyed her first flight experience as she was sleeping in his arms peacefully...Mohsin guided her throughout as they reached the flat which he had bought for her...
He took her in and she was mesmerized seeing such a neat and beautiful flat...a mid aged marathi lady came and did their aarti, just like it used to be in India...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) shivi yeh h sudha mausi...aur mausi yeh h shivangi, jise hum pyar se shivi bulate h...abse apko shivi ka ache se khayal rkhna h...

Sudha mausi smiled and hugged shivi as she bent to touch her feet..shivi got positive vibes from her, so she too reciprocated happily...

SUDHA MAUSI:(caressing her hair) hmare yaha betiyaan paer nhi chuti..tu bhi toh meri beti jaisi h...(kissing her forehead)

Shivi smiled and mohsin took her in, showing her the whole flat along with her room...shivi was happy, seeing his concern for her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: shivi's emotional breakdown, mohsin comforting her and going back to India...