Part 21(After 4 years)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 4 YEARS.....
4 years had passed...there was not even a single day when mohsin and shivi didn't talked to eachother...they missed eachother a lot, but remained strong for the other one...ammi abbu had waited long for their daughter to come back...Now finally shivi had become a gynaecologist...she was coming back to India after 4 years
...mohsin and ammi abbu were very happy with this news...they just couldn't wait to see her after so long...They didn't even once went to visit shivi as they knew they would not be able to come back, leaving her...shivi had made friends, but the most special place was always of mohsin...she shared everything with him...In these 4 years, she realized that she loved him...she decided to confess it as soon as they meet...

In khan mansion,
We can see mohsin doing all the decorations himself...he didn't took help from anyone and did everything on his own...

AMMI:(Making him sit on the couch) bss beta..aur kitna krega... tu thak jayega...subah se lgga hua h...chal phle kuch khale..kal se kaam hi kr rha h...shivi aayegi toh daantegi tujhe...(feeding him poha)

MOHSIN:(stopping her) ammi aaj nhi plss...aaj mein shivi ke haath se hi khaunga...4 saal se wait kr rha hu iss din ka...aaj meri shivi vapis aa rhi h...I m so excited...(hugging ammi) meri shivi ki life mei koi aur toh nhi aaya hoga naa
...agr use kisi aur se pyar ho gya toh...mein kese jii paunga uske bina...(teary eyed)

AMMI:(caressing his hair) tu kyu itna negative soch rha h...shivi toh tujhse sb share krti thi naa... apne new friends, college..sbke baare mei...agr esa kuch hota toh vo tujhe bta deti naa...(cupping his face and wiping his tears) shh.
...chup hojaa ab..

ABBU:(looking at his watch) Ab chle...shivi ke aane ka time ho rha h...airport jaana h yaa nhi...(to ammi)

Ammi nodded and went with him
...mohsin had already decided that he'll wait for her to come home...Ammi abbu went to the airport to pick up shivi...mohsin meanwhile, checked everything...
He had prepared all her favourite items for breakfast and baked a cake too...he had already learnt cooking for her...he had decorated her room with teddies and balloons...he went to his room to get ready in her favorite color i.e. black...

Ammi abbu were sitting in the waiting area...they saw shivi coming towards them with a smile on her face...she was wearing a blue one piece dress with a white coat and stethoscope in her neck...she had turned more beautiful with long hairs, reaching till her waist...she ran to them and hugged both of them together...ammi abbu hugged her tightly, with tears in their eyes...

SHIVI:(caressing their back as they were crying) shh...aap dono kyu ro rhe ho...rona toh mujhe chahiye...I..m.iss.ed...u...a.m.mi...a.b.bu...I..m.is.se.d..u..s.o..m.uch...(crying, hugging them)

They calmed down after sometime and wiped her tears...
Shivi kissed their cheeks and hugged them again one by one...

ABBU:(caressing her hair) kaisi h meri princess...

SHIVI:(hugging him more tightly) mein thik hu abbu...I missed u so much..

AMMI:(Taking her in her arms, hugging her) humne bhi apni beti ko boht miss kiya...we are so proud of u beta..(kissing her forehead and caressing her white coat)

Shivi smiled and wiped her tears...she asked about mohsin...

AMMI:(Taking her to the car) Vo ghar pe tera wait kr rha h...jbse pta chla h ki tu aaj aa rhi h, kuch khaya bhi nhi...bss tere surprise ki taiyaari mei lgga hua h..

ABBU:(opening the car door for her) chlo ab jaldi chlte h...mohsin wait kr rha hoga...hum sbse jyaada miss kiya h usne tujhe...

AMMI:(Sitting beside her in the passenger seat) hnn beta...pura din khud ko kaam mei busy rkhta tha ki teri yaad naa aaye...pr jb tera phone aata tha, toh important se important meeting bhi chod deta tha...kal se kuch khaya nhi h usne..aaj bhi jb mein khilane lggi toh bhi nhi khaya... keh rha tha ki mein apni shivi ke haath se khaunga...(telling her about mohsin's condition without her)

Shivi smiled, thinking about him...
She decided to tell ammi abbu about what she feels for him...she told the driver to stop at any nearby non veg restaurant...

ABBU:(side hugging her) beta tujhe bhukh lgi h toh ghar jaa kr khaa lena...mohsin ne boht kuch bnaya h tere liye...

SHIVI:(to ammi and abbu) Nhi... mein toh apne mohsin ke haath ka bna hua hi khaungi...vo actually..mujhe mohsin ke liye white chicken bnana tha...isliye kisi restaurant ke kitchen mei bna lungi...(telling them about the day when he went back to india) uss din mohsin ne kaha tha ki vo sbse phle mere haath ka white chicken khana chahte h...(blushing a bit)

Ammi sensed something different in her behaviour as she talked about him...

AMMI:(caressing her face) Shivi... tu kuch chupaa rhi h naa hum se...mohsin ke baare mei..(smiled seeing her blushing) itna blush aur vo bhi mohsin ke naam pe... baat kya h...

SHIVI:(hugging her and hiding her face) ammi...v.o..m.ein..vo..

ABBU:(understood what she wanted to say) bol naa beta...hum hmesha tujhe support krenge...

SHIVI:(sitting straight and closing her eyes, recalling mohsin's smiling face) mein mohsin se pyar krti hu...I love him a lot...phle kbhi realize nhi hua, pr ab unke bina ek pal bhi nhi rhe skti...I love my mohsin...(looking at ammi abbu) ammi...abbu...aap dono ko koi problem toh nhi h naa..plss mujhe galat mtt smjhna, pr I really love him...

Ammi abbu hugged her together from either sides, making her smile...

AMMI:(caressing her face) hum dono boht khush h beta...humei kya problem hogi...hum toh hmesha se chahte the ki mohsin aur teri shaadi kra de...

Shivi blushed hearing about marriage...ammi abbu chuckled at her and they reached a restaurant soon...shivi took special permission if she can cook something in the kitchen...she made white chicken, without any body's help...she packed it in a tiffin and paid the manager for allowing her to cook...They drove off to khan mansion to meet mohsin...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I'll give one more update for this story today only...Stay tuned up for further updates...