Part 25(Mohsin's pain)

Hey guys,
              Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi looking at mohsin as he was just controlling his tears...she didn't wanted to make him wait more, so decided to propose him tomorrow morning only, instead of evening...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) Mohsin.. aap meri ek choti si help kr doge plss...(he nodded) Mujhe naa apne to be boyfriend ke liye ring leni h...aap meri help kroge choose krne mei...unki choice bilkul aapki tarah h...(Taking him to a jewelry shop) chlo ab...aap koi achi si ring select krdo, jo aapko pasand ho...

Mohsin nodded reluctantly...he could do anything for shivi, even if it breaks his heart...he selected an elegant and simple ring and gave it to shivi...

SHIVI:(hugging him) wow...aapki choice toh sach mei boht achi h..

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) Ab ghar chle plss...meri tabiyat thik nhi lgg rhi..

SHIVI:(Taking him out to the car) Mohsin aap araam se betho...mein drive krti hu...(he nodded and sat beside her) aap ro kyu rhe ho mohsin...(Caressing his face as he started crying silently) Kya hua mohsin...boht zyada headache ho rha h..(he nodded and hugged her as she side hugged him) mein aapko ghar jaa kr medicine de dungi...thodi der rest kroge toh thik ho jayega...(caressing his hair lovingly)

Mohsin nodded and broke the hug...he was broken from inside, but couldn't breakdown in front of shivi...shivi knew the reason of his tears, but didn't wanted to make it more difficult for him... she cupped his face, wiping his tears and kissed his forehead, pressing her lips on his skin for a longer time...mohsin closed his eyes, feeling her lips on his skin...

Shivi pulled him close and hugged him for once, caressing his hair lovingly...he snuggled into her neck, thinking that it will be the last time that she'll spend her time with him...Shivi broke the hug and drove off...they reached home soon and shivi took mohsin in...ammi sensed that something is definitely wrong with him...
Shivi took him to his room and made him sit on the bed...she gave him medicines for headache and he ate...mohsin hugged her tightly, caging her in his arms...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) I know ab toh tumhe mere liye time nhi milega naa...tumhara boyfriend jo aa jayega...pr aaj ke liye plss mere pas rukk skti ho...I need u shivi..(laying his head on her shoulder)

Shivi nodded...she didn't wanted to hurt him, but couldn't even reveal now that the boyfriend she was talking about was him only...
Shivi went to bring dinner for him, while he was changing in his room...Shivi told everything to ammi abbu...

SHIVI:(feeling guilty) I m sorry, pr  mujhe uss time jo smjh aaya mene bol diya...aur ek tarah se acha hi hua..ab mein kal subah hi mohsin ko propose krungi...I know mene boht hurt kiya h unhe, pr mein unhe sach bhi toh nhi bta skti thi...

ABBU:(caressing her hair) koi baat nhi beta...kal toh vese bhi sb thik ho jayega, bss aaj ki raat vo dukhi rhega...

AMMI:(kissing her forehead) tu bss aaj ki raat uske pas rhe beta... use akela mtt chod...vo pkka tutt gya hoga...humne tujhe btaya nhi pr mohsin tujhse boht pehle se pyar krta h...usne jb phli baar tera naam suna tha tbse hi...bina tujhe dekhe, use tujhse pyar ho gya...

ABBU:(telling her everything) hnn beta...boht wait kiya h usne ki kb tumhe bhi usse pyar hoga... jb tum US mei thi naa toh yhi dar lgga rhta tha use ki kahi tumhe kisi aur se pyar naa ho jaye..usne ring bhi lekr rkhi h tumhare liye...pr kbhi himmat nhi kr paya tumhe btane ki, yeh sochkr ki kahi tum dono ki friendship naa tut jaye...

Shivi was shocked to know all this
...she felt blessed to have such a selfless person, who loved her so much that he could sacrifice anything for her happiness...she promised ammi abbu to take care of him always...Shivi made dinner for him...Meanwhile, mohsin cried badly recalling her words that she loved someone...he felt as if he had lost her...he wanted to tell her that he loves her so much, but couldn't snatch her happiness from her...The only thing which mattered to him the most was her smile...he could do anything just to bring a smile on her face...he heard the door knob opening nd quickly wiped his tears, sitting on the bed...shivi came to him and understood seeing his eyes that he had cried much...she felt bad and hugged him tightly, snuggling into his chest...mohsin wrapped his arms around her nd hugged her, caressing her back...

SHIVI:(keeping a pillow at his back and caressing his face) Aap phle dinner krlo, phir rest bhi toh krna h naa...(she went to the table and brought food, serving in a single plate) mene specially aapke liye biryani bnayi thi...aapko pasand h naa...(feeding him with her own hands)

Mohsin nodded and had it happily as she fed him with her own hands...he too fed her in between and smiled, admiring her...shivi kept the plate aside after dinner and came back to him...she took his head in her lap and gave him an oil massage... mohsin relaxed and slept in her lap only, murmuring "I love u shivi...mujhe chodke mtt jao plss" in sleep too...shivi kissed his forehead lovingly and made him lie on the bed...she changed her clothes and laid beside him, hugging him...she kept her head on his chest, snuggling into him... mohsin hugged her tightly in sleep, recognizing her touch...

SHIVI:(kissing his chest, near his heart) I m sorry mohsin...pr I promise kal aapki life ka best day hoga...aaj tkk aapne mujhe surprises diye h, mujhe special feel kraya h, meri care ki h...ab meri baari...kal mein aapse apne mnn ki baat keh dungi aur maafi bhi maang lungi aapko itna hurt kiya uske liye...I love u so much..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..Now I'll update next week, so today I m going to post an OS on naira's return after her death track on Instagram...For those who hv not followed me, my I'd on Instagram is (kairashivin987)...I'll post it by today night or tomorrow morning for sure....

PRECAP: Shivi's proposal, mohsin overwhelmed with her love...