Part 22(Meet)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi reaching home with ammi abbu...
As soon as they opened the door, the flowers showered on shivi making her super happy...she saw around and was surprised seeing mohsin's efforts...

SHIVI:(calling out for him) Mohsin...kaha ho aap...plss bahr aao naa..i m waiting naa...

Mohsin smiled hearing her voice after so long in the house...he came out with a guitar and started singing for her, walking towards her...he was singing "tera Yaar hu main"...

Shivi's eyes welled up seeing him after 4 years...she stood rooted at her place, overwhelmed with his surprises...mohsin came to her while singing and passed the guitar to his abbu...his abbu played it, while he sang the song looking at her...shivi started crying as he held her face, caressing her hair...she jumped on him, hugging him tightly and crying badly...mohsin held her in his lap, hugging her tightly...he stopped singing and cried hugging her...ammi signalled him to take her to his room..he nodded and took her to his room as she kept clinging onto him...he closed the door nd took her to the couch...

MOHSIN:(Sitting with her in his lap) bss...bss..shh...bss mera bachaa..itna koi rota h kya...meri shivi toh strong h naa...(caressing her back)

SHIVI:(looking at him with tears in her eyes) m.moh.si.nn...mene pure 4 saal khudko sambhala h... bilkul weak nhi pdne diya khudko pr ab nhi hota...I..m.is.se.d...u..s.o.
.m.uch...I..m.is.se.d..u...(crying heavily looking at him)

Mohsin hugged her tightly and he himself too broke down in her embrace, crying badly...they both calmed down after sometime and wiped their tears...mohsin cupped her face and kissed her forehead..

MOHSIN:(caressing her face) tum thik ho naa shivi...(she nodded smiling at him) I m so proud of u baby...meri shivi doctor bnn gyi...I m so happy for u...(caressing her white coat and stethoscope)

Shivi smiled and kissed his cheeks lovingly...for the first time, she felt different sensations being so close to him...she decided to confess her feelings soon...shivi hugged him again, not willing to leave him even for a second...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) Kya hua mere baby ko...bahr nhi jaana...yhi rhena h meri godi mei..
(She hummed) thodi der bahr chlte h naa bachaa...mene aur ammi abbu ne boht kuch plan kiya h tumhare liye...phir hum pkka sath mei boht saara time spend krenge...ab mein kuch din ghar se hi kaam krunga...we'll spend time together...hmm..(kissing her forehead and cheeks)

She nodded and they both went out...shivi was holding mohsin's hand as he took her to the couch...

SHIVI:(to mohsin) yeh cake aap ne bnaya h...(he nodded) thankuu so much mohsin...aap ne mere liye kitna kuch kiya h..(side hugging him)

Mohsin smiled and shivi cut the cake...he fed her and ammi abbu too...when she was going to feed him, he made up an excuse...

MOHSIN:(Taking her to the dining table) chlo ab...jaldi se kuch khalo...bhukh lggi hogi naa tumhe...(Making her sit on her chair) ammi abbu aap dono bhi aa jao...

SHIVI:(scolding him) aapne kal se kuch nhi khaya...Esa kyu...mohsin itna time koi bhukha rhta h kya... kal pura din aapne kuch nhi khaya...aaj bhi nhi khaya...mein boht gussa hu aapse..(turning her face to the other side)

MOHSIN:(Sitting on his knees in front of her, holding his ears) I m sorry...plss gussa mtt hou naa...I m very sorry, pr mein nhi khaa skta tha...mera fast tha naa..plss shivi.. i m sorry naa bachaa...

SHIVI:(holding his hands in her lap) fast kyu...aap toh phle kbhi fast nhi rkhte the, phir kal kyu rkha tha...(cupping his face) aur agr rkha bhi toh aaj subah toda kyu nhi..ab tkk bhukhe kyu ho...

AMMI:(confused) hn mohsin...tu toh kbhi bhukha rhe hi nhi paata tha..phir ab achanak se yeh fast...

MOHSIN:(emotionally looking at shivi) meri shivi ke liye...hnn mene yeh fast tumhare liye rkha tha shivi, isliye abhi tkk kuch nhi khaya...tum hi kuch khilaa kr mera fast tod do...(holding her hands in her lap)

SHIVI:(hugging him close to her chest and caressing his hair) me.i.n...b.oht...lucky..h.u..k.yuk.i..m.ujh.e...a.ap...mil.e..t.ha.nkuu..s.o m.uch...m.moh.si.nn..(kissing his forehead lovingly)

Mohsin smiled and wiped her tears, shaking his head in no...he hugged her, snuggling into her chest..shivi caressed his hair and back, while ammi and abbu smiled seeing their bond...shivi made mohsin sit on her chair and brought his cake...

SHIVI:(feeding him) phle mithe se start krte h...phir mere pas bhi aapke liye ek surprise h...

Mohsin had the cake from her hand and he too fed her...she made him eat a piece forcefully with her own hands...shivi then put a blindfold on his eyes and kept white chicken on the table... he opened the blindfold nd recalled the last day when he said her that he wants to eat her white chicken when she returns...

MOHSIN:(Looking at shivi) tumhe yaad tha shivi...

SHIVI:(serving in a plate) Offcourse yeh bhi koi bhulne ki baat h...ab aap khao..aapne kuch nhi khaya naa...(feeding him with her own hands)

Ammi abbu smiled as they saw mohsin eating properly after 4 years that too with her hands...

MOHSIN:(looking at her) Tum bhi khao naa shivi...

SHIVI:(holding his hands) Mujhe toh aapka wala khaana h, jo aapne bnaya h apni shivi ke liye... khilao naa mujhe..(Making a cute pout)

Mohsin nodded and fed her lovingly...she was content having her favorite food after so long... ammi abbu went to their room asking them to rest for sometime...

IN AMMI ABBU'S ROOM....
Ammi hugged abbu in happiness...

AMMI:(smiling at him) aaj mein boht khush hu...shivi bhi mohsin se pyar krti h..ab toh bss hum jald hi inn dono ki shaadi kra denge... hnaa...

ABBU:(cupping her face) Offcourse jaan...(Taking her to the bed) chlo ab aap rest kro...aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi vrna...

Ammi nodded and laid on the bed
...abbu kissed her forehead and slept hugging her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter..hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin spend time together, shivi plans to propose mohsin...