Part 18(Decision time)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...keep supporting guys...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A FEW DAYS.........
Mohsin and shivangi were looking for colleges for shivi, but mohsin heard a lot about college of medicines in US...it was one of the most renowned colleges from the world...he wanted the best for his shivi..(just imagine such college in US) he was afraid of her reaction as she didn't wanted to go away from him and ammi abbu...One day, they were having lunch together...mohsin thought to talk to shivi and ammi abbu as they had almost eaten...

SHIVI:(saw him tensed) Mohsin...
Kya hua apko...itne tensed kyu ho aur khana bhi nhi kha rhe thik se...(feeding him with her own hands) mein khilati hu apko..

Shivi fed him and he ate happily...
Mohsin's eyes welled up thinking what if she misunderstands him that he wants to send her away...
Shivi made him sit on the couch in the living room and ammi abbu too sat down...shivi sat beside him and side hugged him as tears rolled down his eyes...

SHIVI:(wiping his tears and caressing his face) Mohsin aap ro kyu rhe ho...kya baat h..btao naa mohsin...

AMMI:(worriedly) hnn beta...kuch toh btaa...kbse notice kr rhe h hum..tu boht tensed lgg rha h...

MOHSIN:(holding shivi's hand) shivi tum kbhi mujhse nafrat toh nhi krogi naa agr mein tumhare liye koi decision lu toh...(teary eyed)

SHIVI:(cupping his face and wiping his tears) shh...phle toh rona bnd kro...aur mein kbhi aapse nafrat nhi kr skti mohsin...
Mujhe pta h aap mere liye jo bhi decision loge, vo mere liye best hoga...I trust u mohsin..ab btao esa kya decision liya h apne, jiske vajah se aap esi baatein kr rhe ho...(kissing his knuckles, holding his hand)

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) Shivi mene US ke ek college ke baare mei boht suna h...boht research bhi ki and its the best college for medical...trust me shivi..mein tumhe khudse, ammi abbu se dur nhi bhejna chahta, pr I want u to fulfill ur dreams...mein tumhare liye best college chahta hu, isliye mene tumhari admission kra di h, bss tumhara signature chahiye...
Plss mujhe galat mtt smjhna, pr mene yeh sb tumhare liye hi kiya h...(hugging her as she was crying lightly)

AMMI:(teary eyed) shivi...hum jaante h ki tu hmare bina nhi rhe skti...hum bhi nhi rhe skte beta..pr tumhe doctor bnte dekhna ab hum sbka dream bnn gya h...aur kuch saalon ki toh baat h, phir toh tu vapis aa jayegi naa...
Aur hum bhi toh kbhi kbhi aa jaya krenge tujhse milne...

ABBU:(side hugging ammi) beta hum mei se koi bhi tujhe force nhi krega...it's completely ur choice..as a family, hum hmesha tumhe support krenge princess...

Shivi was crying in mohsin's embrace...she didn't wanted to go away from them, but she knew mohsin couldn't take wrong decision for her...moreover she wanted to fulfill her dream and make them proud...mohsin was himself crying silently hugging her...she broke the hug and wiped his tears, cupping his face...

SHIVI:(caressing his face) Mujhe pta h aap mere liye koi galat decision nhi le skte...I trust u the most...mein ready hu..I know phle phle boht difficult hoga aap sbke bina rhena, pr dheere dheere aadat pdd jayegi...bachpan se akeli hi toh hu mein..(recalling her parents death)

Mohsin hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and caressing her hair as she was crying badly remembering the time when her parents left her alone in this cruel world...

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair) shh... bss..bss bachaa...mumma papa ki yaad aa gyi..(she nodded) tumhe pta vo dono tumhe dekh rhe honge...unhe acha nhi lgega naa if u'll cry remembering them...yaad krna h toh khush hokr yaad kro...
Aur tum akeli nhi ho shivi...hum tumhari family h naa...I promise u hum tumse daily raat ko video call pe baat krenge...tumhe jb bhi meri yaad aaye, mujhe call kr dena...bss 4 saal ki baat h, phir tum vapis aa jaogi naa doctor bnn ke...hmm..(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks)

She nodded understanding him and hugged him tightly...she hugged ammi abbu too as she had to go tomorrow only...mohsin promised her that he'll stay with her for 2 days so that she could get settled there as she never went so far...They went to shopping in the evening and bought many dresses for her and all other necessary stuff...mohsin opened her account and gave her a credit card too...they returned home and mohsin helped her in packing her suitcase...he packed his own clothes for two days...

SHIVI:(keeping her suitcase in a corner of the room) Mohsin kal kitne bje ki flight h...

MOHSIN:(Sitting on the bed) shaam ko 7 bje ki...ghar se 5 bje tkk nikalna pdega...(opening his arms for her) shivi..idhar aao bachaa...thodi der rest krlo..mein sulaa du...(she nodded and went to him)

She lied in his lap, snuggling into his chest...he half laid on the bed, with her completely over him...he covered her with blanket...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I'll miss u mohsin...aap do din mere sath hi rhoge naa...mujhe dar lgg rha h..mein vaha pe akeli kese rhungi...apko pta h naa mein kbhi orphanage ke bahr zyada nhi gyi...agr mujhse koi galti ho gyi...
(Hugging him more tightly)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shh shaant shivi...itni tension mtt lo...
Tumhara best friend h naa..mein tumhe 2 din mei sb sikha dunga...
Aur agr kbhi koi problem hui toh tum mujhe call toh kr hi skti ho...
I m always free for u baby...chahe raat ko hi kyu naa call kro..mujhe pta h mera baby boht brave h naa...tum sb sambhal logi...I want u to be independent bachaa...ab yeh sb mtt socho...just relax and sleep for sometime...(patting her head)

Shivi nodded and slept in his embrace...he too slept after sometime...they had dinner at night and slept hugging eachother peacefully...

Meanwhile in ammi abbu's room...

ABBU:(backhugging her as she was crying) shhh...aap kyu ro rhi ho...shivi kuch time ke liye hi toh jaa rhi h...jaldi hi doctor bnn ke vapis aayegi hmari bachi...bss ab..
Chup hojao mehzabin..(kissing her neck)

AMMI:(turning to him and hugging him) Mein jaanti hu ki shivi boht jald vapis aayegi, pr maa hu naa...dil maanta hi nhi h apni bachi ko khudse dur bhejne ka...itne kam time mei itna gehra rishta judd gya naa hmara shivi ke sath...especially mohsin ka..(with tears in her eyes)

ABBU:(kissing her forehead) hmari princess h hi itni pyari... aap dekhna dheere dheere sb thik ho jayega...aur mohsin jaa rha h naa shivi ke saath...2 din mei sb sikha dega use, so that aage jaa ke use koi problem naa ho...(cupping her face and wiping her tears) Ab aap rona bnd kro...mein apni jaan ko rote hue nhi dekh skta...I love u so much...(hugging her tightly)

AMMI:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too...mujhe nind nhi aa rhi..aap sulaa do naa...pyar se..(kissing his chest)

He nodded and made her sleep patting her head and cooing her in his arms, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, making her calm...she slept peacefully in her husband's embrace...abbu too slept hugging his wifey...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin and shivi in US, mohsin spending 2 days with her, making her happy...