Part 6(Peace in ur arms)

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r liking the storyline...do vote nd comment nd keep supporting as I usually say...
So, let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik walking to the parking with naira in his arms...she was happy to get someone who cares for her...she suddenly remembered something nd told him to stop...

MOHSIN:(concerned) Kya hua shivangi...tum itni ghabrayi hui kyu ho...kuch reh gya kya...

SHIVANGI: V.vo...mere mumma papa ki photo...mujhe chahiye vo...room mei...v.o...(tensed)

MOHSIN: Okk okk...calm down...tum kyu itna tensed ho rhi ho..hum abhi jake le aate h...

She nodded nd he took her back to the orphanage

She nodded nd he took her back to the orphanage...they went to her room to see her things all scattered nd broken...they were shocked to see the condition of the room...

SHIVANGI: Y.yeh...sb...k.isn.e...k.ki
.y.aa...m.mer.e...m.um.ma...p.pap.a..k.i...p.ho.to...m.uj.h.e...c.hahi.ye...p.ls...m.moh.si.nn...

MOHSIN:Okk...shant hojao shivangi...mei laa dunga photo...pr tum andr nhi jaogi...yhi pe chair pe betho...(making her sit on the chair)...mei abhi leke aaya...tum pls mtt ro...(wiping her tears with his thumb)

She nodded nd he went inside carefully as their were glass pieces scattered around

She nodded nd he went inside carefully as their were glass pieces scattered around...he searched the whole room nd found the photo lying in a corner..
The frame was broken but the picture was safe...he took nd kept it in his pocket carefully...

He came out but his finger got a small cut nd it was bleeding...he came out nd saw shivangi in the kitchen...she was not able to walk properly, but was still making something...

MOHSIN:(coming towards her) yeh kya shivangi...tumhe pain ho rha tha naa legs mei, phir tum kitchen mei kya kr rhi ho...

SHIVANGI:(teary eyed) b.hukh...l.ggi...t.hi...m.ene...k.al..se...k.uc.h..n.hi...kh.aya...

aya